Ten

6162160

I leaned my head against my room’s window.

I cannot believe him. It’s his birthday and he didn’t answer my call once.

He didn’t even invite me to dinner or to his party(if ever he has one).

And to think that this is the SECOND full moon that falls on his birthday.

This is a rare occasion. And I didn’t even see his face, or sing him a birthday song.

I sat there for quite awhile.

When I felt my eyes get hot.

I stood up, sat on my bed, and buried my face in my pillow.

What the hell is wrong with you, Kim Jongin. He’s not doing something I wouldn’t like, right?

No. He’ll not do something that’ll hurt me. He is Kai.

I fought my tears and kept my face buried on the pillow.

*Tock*

I sat still.

*Tock*

I peered from side to side.

*Tock*

What the hell is that?

*Tock Tock*

Is someone messing with my window?!

I stood up and opened thw window.

“NOONA!” Kai was there.

Holding balloons and wearing a party hat.

“What are you doing down there?” I sniffed.

“I need to ask you something!” He said.

I stormed out of my room, and out of our house then into the elevator.

Our apartment is on the second floor, so it was a fast ride.

I ran outside and saw him there.

It was dark, I cannot see his face clearly, because of the shadows.

 

 “What are you doing here? Shouldn’t you be partying with your friends?” I asked, partly annoyed that he showed up this late and didn’t even say sorry.

“I came here to get my gift.” He gave me the balloons.

“I don’t have a gift for you.” There were six or eight balloons, their ends tied together, and at the end, there was a metal thing attached.

“I don’t need any material things. You are more than enough. Actually, you’re the best gift one could ever give me.”

A ring. He took the ring from the strings and my hand, causing me to let go of the balloons.

“Noona, will you spend forever with me?”

“Oppa!” I pulled him to a hug.

I don’t want him to see me crying for the nth time.

I hugged him tightly. “But I’m scared.” I said. “I’m scared of believing in forever..I don’t believe in it..”

“Don’t be, okay? I’ll make you believe forever is real. You’re with me..” He released from the hug and slipped the ring on my finger.

Only the moon's glow lighted us and the surroundings.

It must be a beautiful scene, a man slipping a ring on his girlfriend's finger, under the full moon. 

 

~~

Aigoo, I'm getting goosebumps! kkk~

Leave me comments! =)

xoxo,

asdfghjkldoll