Twenty Four

6162160

It was the first snow when I came back to work.

"Krystal's here and winter's here!" Sulli exclaimed as she put her bag down her desk. "Welcome back to the both of them!"

"Silly." I said, typing in my computer.

"So are you really good to go back to work?" It was a question I've heard like atleast twenty times from our work colleagues.

"Yes, I am."

"Surely sure?" Sehun asked, walking by my desk.

I grunted, "Don't you people want me back?!"

"NO." Everyone stopped and looked at me.

"Does that mean you want me back or you don't?" I asked.

"Why, this unnie is silly." Sulli said, flipping through pages.

"Ya. This is such a nice welcome."

And that wasn't a lie. When I was about to get off work, Sulli dragged me out saying we're having a surprise dinner party. I was hesitant when she gave me the address. I've got a date with Kai tonight, it's full moon.

"We have an even bigger surprise, you know."

So there, I found myself sitting on an italian restaurant, eating with all our employees.

"When is Kai coming?"

"In a bit, he's on his way."

Since I cannot ditch this dinner or Kai, I just told him to come over.

"So, what is the big surprise?" I asked, literally pouring parmesan on the pizza.

"What are you doing, unnie? Ew." She looked at my plate, disgusted.

"Ya." I smiled.

"Anyway, the good news is, we're getting a new firm!"

"What?" I almost stood up.

"We've done it." Sehun smiled.

"Oh my god. Oh my god!" I finally stood up.

This is incredible, it hasn't been a full year since we established the firm, and now we're getting a new branch?

"A toast for all our hardworks!" Sulli raised her glass, following everybody, I raised my glass of water too. "To us!"

"This is amazing!" I said as we sat back down.

"I know, right? Who would expect we'll do such a huge thing?"

"I'm so excited already! Which city is it?"

"Well that, it's a sub-urban city just outside Seoul." Sehun answered me.

"And of course unnie, we'll design it." Sulli said, raising both her brows in sync and smiling.

Drinking, I felt my phone vibrate on my lap.

Looking at the screen, I swiped it.

"Where are you?" I asked Kai on the other line.

Knowing where he was, I excused myself and went out to get him.

"Jagiya!" I called him, leaning on a desk.

He smiled and walked towards me.

"What took you so long? We're almost done eating!" I asked, linking arms with him.

"Traffic, jagi."

"You took a cab?"

"I did."

I took him to our area, and he was greeted by them.

"Come on and eat!" Sulli called him.

Chatting for awhile, eating and told about the good news, Kai whispered to me, "It's getting late, jagi."

"Let's go?" I asked him.

He answered me with a smile. And with that, we bid goodbye to them.

"Eat a lot! Sulli's paying tonight!" I said before taking Kai's hand.

"Ya!" Sulli yelled.

I laughed and walked away with Kai.

 

"How's your day? Tiring?" He asked, driving my car.

"No, it was fine."

"Not stressed?"

"No, jagi. I can really go back to work. I'll tell you if something's wrong, hmm?"

He nodded, eyes on the road.

 

The first thing we did when we arrived home is to, wash up and get dressed.

It was already 11, and Kai is nagging me to sleep.

"15 minutes, jagi? 15 minutes under the full moon with you won't be so bad. And, I'm really not tired. Come on." I dragged him out of bed and into the veranda, taking my sketchbook with me.

"I really wanted to show you this, I finished it a week ago." I flipped the pages, and showed him. "How is it?"

He looked at it for awhile, "I married such a great designer slash architect!"

"You like it?"

"Of course I do! It's details are my styles."

"That's because I thought of you and marshmallow when I was drawing this."

"That's sweet, jagi." He said and kissed me.

I smiled, "Is my tummy getting bigger?" I lifted my shirt.

"A little, jagi." He smiled.

"I'm getting closer to popping marshmallow out!"

Chuckling,"Popping? Yeah, we're getting closer. Jagi." He turned to me.

"When you give birth, I don't think I can come with you inside the delivery room."

I looked at him, surprised. "Why not?"

"I don't think I can see you in pain. I'm scared." He looked me in the eye.

"But I'm scared too, oppa." I said, fighting my tears, but gravity seems to pull it down.

"I need you there, jagi." I said.

He wiped my tears, and hugged me.

"I need you there, oh?" I repeated.

"Yes, jagi. We'll face it together. I'll be there. Don't cry."

 

--

After days, the power is back! I survived sixty hours without electricity, can you believe that? Anyone here from Manila? I hope you guys are fine =)

Since there was no internet connection the other day, I read this story, from chapter one until here. And dang. I didn't notice I've got a lot of typos. =_=

Dumb and dumber, I didn't list all the typos I found or correct it. So now I have to read again (from chapter 1). Gosh, why am I this stupid. 

So, if any of you spots stupid typos, please don't hesitate to message me. Huh? Huh? 

Thanks a loooottt <3

xoxo

asdfghjkldoll