Sixteen

6162160

I'm getting used to waking up early in the morning, and cooking before I prepare for work.

Last night, I slept late (like any other nights) and watched lots of cooking tutorials.

I've been cooking for almost  a month, and I still haven't cooked a decent food for Kai.

Mom has taught me a lot, and I've watched lots and lots of shows, but I still can't do it. I'm starting to realize that cooking is really really out of my league, but I can't quit it. Kai and I will both starve if I don't try.

Following the instructions last night, I flipped the egg really carefully.

I was delighted when there wasn't anything splashing here and there. I usually spill and splash a lot around the kitchen, but now, I think I got the hang of it and did it cleanly.

Although, the egg was burnt, it was nice I did it cleanly.

After finishing the eggs, I reheated the soup mom made for us. Every week, mom would cook lots of side dishes and soup, then she'll take it here, telling me it's a cheat if I really can't cook.  We might be living in separate houses, but mom never let me down. She is always there, guiding me through our phone.

 

I set the table and took off my apron.

Lightly running to our room, I found Kai still sleeping soundly.

I woke him up, gently.

I wanted to jump on him, but I didn't. The last time I did that, he got his arm fractured and casted. So I chose to gently tap him and call him.

"Jagi~ breakfast's ready."

Kidding aside, Kai is hard to wake up. He likes staying in bed until, maybe 10 am?

Knowing him, I showered him lots of kisses. It works everytime. He opened his eyes and smiled.

"Come on up!" I pulled him up.

"Good morning, jagi!" He said, rubbing his closed eyes.

"Good morning!" I said and took his hand, "Let's go eat already!"

We went to the dining table, and sat.

He stared at the food for quite awhile, then he picked the egg I cooked.

I watched him chew, my heart is going thump thump thump all over again.

He smiled.

I was confused, he should frown right now. Why is he smiling?

"Are you making fun of my cooking?" I asked pouting.

He chuckled, "I was right, you cooked this egg, right?"

"I'm sorry." I automatically said, asking forgiveness for my cooking.

"Sorry? No, no. It's getting better, jagi! I can eat this all day!" He said, happily munching on the eggs.

I smiled, he's pretending right now, isn't he?

"Thank you, jagi." I said, smiling.

He smiled back, still eating the eggs.

"I'll try harder tomorrow." I gave him the soup.

"Of course you will." He said, touching the other dishes.

After breakfast, we showered consecutively. Then, prepared for work.

When we're all done, we took both our car keys in the fish bowl and headed to the parking lot.

He opened my car door for me, and I got inside and closed the door. I rolled down the window.

"Drive carefully, noona! I'll call you, hmm?" I nodded, and he leaned down to peck my cheek.

"You too, jagi." I said, rolling up my window.

I watched him walk to his car and settle inside, then I set off.

On my way, I got a call from Sulli.

"Unnie, I think I won't come to work today." She sounds, pained?

"Why? Are you okay, Sul?"

"Ahhh. My stomach hurts like hell, unnie." Then she groaned.

"Why? Did you eat something wrong?"

"No. It's my period! Is it not yours?"

Back in London, Sulli and I will have that time of the month when we skip class and roll and flip on our beds. Our period usually falls on consecutive weeks, me first then the following week, it's her turn.

"No, not yet." I answered her.

"Ohhh!" She groaned again.

"Sul would you like me to stop over your house?"

"Ah. Okay! Come quickly!"

"Hmm." I said before hanging up.

It wasn't long until I stood outside her door a tub of ice cream in my hand, ringing her bell.

It took her a few rings before opening her door, she was crouching when she walked.

She literally threw herself on her couch.

I sighed. She really hurts a lot when she's on her period. She even throws up and have a hard time breathing. She's really weird, poor Sul.

I went straight to her kitchen, and looked for her magical wooden spoon. You know the ones used in cooking? Sulli has one that she only uses for her ice cream. I don't really know why she uses that instead of normal spoons. This spoon can't even fit in ! I found it, in one of the kitchen drawers and I took it.

I sat beside her, and brushed her hair.

"I brought you ice cream." Trying to comfort her, I showed her the tub and her wooden spoon.

"Unnieeee!" She smiled a bit. As expected, ice cream and her magical wooden spoon make her feel better.

I opened the tub for her and handed her the wooden spoon.

She sat down, while devouring her ice cream.

"You only wanted me to get ice cream for you." I said, scrunching up my nose.

She looked at me, shaking her head "Of course not unnie!"

I chuckled. "Right."

"Wait, you still don't have your period?"

"Uh, yeah. It's probably delayed."

"Or.." She smiled mischieviously.

I was confused for a while, before I realized what she means.

I hit her with a pillow, "Silly!"

"Why? Why? You're married! It's not impossible!" She laughed.

"Ya! You were groaning from pain minutes ago! Are you kidding me?!"

"No, no! It really hurts! But, what if there's a mini kai or mini krystal in there?" She poked my belly.

"That's.." I don't know what to say.

Just then, Sulli laid down again, groaning and screaming.

"Why does it hurt like this?" She screamed.

After a minute of whining, she looked at me.

"No, unnie. What if you're having a baby?"

"I- I don't know." I shrugged, " And, it's too early to tell! I might have my period next week, you know."

"But if you don't, go visit my aunt, she's a doctor. She'll take good care of you, or your baby." She chuckled.

I sat there, quiet while Sulli whined again.

 

Mini-krystal? Mini-kai? Ridiculous. Sulli is really silly.

I bit my lip. What if?

 

 

After Sulli had slept, I head back to work.

Everyone was already working their head off when I came in.

"How was noona?" Sehun asked, giving me an orange juice.

He usually would give me banana milk or hazelnut coffee, but I think it was last week that my love for banana milk and hazelnut coffee faded. I didn't know why, but banana milk or the hazelnut coffee tasted somewhat metallic, and I just hate that taste. Maybe my taste buds got tired of banana milk or the hazelnut.

"Thanks." I said, taking it from him. "Sulli was a little better when I left her. We shouldn't worry about her, she's still silly." I chuckled.

"That's good to hear." He smiled before going back to his desk.

 

It was a saturday afternoon, Kai and I were hanging out in the neighborhood's playground.

We watched the kids run around, while we ate popsicles.

"That kid is going to cry, in a while." I whispered, pointing the little boy.

"I bet no. He's going to make the little girl cry."

"We'll see. And, loser washes the dishes." I smirked.

 And soon enough, the little girl pushed the boy down, which made him cry his lungs out.

"See?" I grinned at Kai.

He grunts, then smiles. "I'll do the dishes."

I stood up, "Let's go up. I need to pee."

 

That's when I thought I was going to have my period, but I was wrong. After a few spots, it stopped.

There's definitely something wrong with me. And lately, I've been feeling tired over little things. I might be sick, or stressed.

I need to see Sulli's aunt.

 


Is Krystal sickkkk? Omooona

Ayo whaddup lovies! How are you guys doing? Hmm? And how do you like this chapter, sweeties? How's the weather in your place, honeys? Am I asking lots of silly questions? 

I'm just so excited, I get to spend time in AFF like this, and not just update. 

So, message me or post on my wall, let's be frienddddsss <3

And don't forget to give me your thoughts about yesterday's chap and today's. Huhhh? :)

 

xoxo,

asdfghjkldoll