Twenty Six

6162160

Sulli was discharged earlier than we were. And I heard Sehun will be discharged soon, too.

Mom was feeding me when Sehun suddenly came in my hospital room, a nurse running after him.

"Noona, I'm sorry." He fell on his knees, his head hung low.

"I'm sorry. It was my fault. I'm sorry."

"Sehun." I said in shock.

Mom put down the bowl and rushed to Sehun, picking him up.

"I'm sorry, auntie. I'm sorry."

"No, no, Sehun. It's no one's fault. Go back to your room and rest." Mom held him.

I looked at him and shook my head.

It wasn't his fault, it wasn't him.

"I'm sorry," he repeated.

"Don't be." I said.

Mom helped the nurse with Sehun.

And I sat there, deep in thought.

It wasn't his fault.

It was my fault.

I lost marshmallow.

I heard the door close, thinking it was mom, I continued eating by myself.

"Where's auntie?" That voice.

I looked at Kai. He is here.

I haven't seen him for days. He was busy with work, that's why mom is here, taking care of me.

"She asked me to buy some things, so I dropped by." He said, not looking at me.

"Jagi." I called him.

"It's my break time, so I need to hurry back. Tell aunt I dropped by." Then, he went out.

Without even looking at me. He didn't even bother to see what I was doing. He didn't even ask how I am.

This is new to me. He never ignored me like that. I felt a stab on my chest. Jagiya.

"I'm sorry, jagi." I mumbled, looking at the closed door.

It opened, I was expecting he'll come back, but no. It was mom.

"I met Kai outside, he was in a hurry, isn't he?" Mom said, unpacking the things Kai brought.

I nodded, and lay.

"Are you done eating, honey?" She came to me and took the table.

"Umma, when will I leave this place?"

"I'm not sure, but I guess some time next week. You're all fine, in my perspective." She smiled.

 

 

 

"Out of all things, why did you lose the baby?!" He screamed, shuffling through the drawer.

"Do you think I want to lose it?! Are we going to argue over this again?!"

"You could've been more careful! I told you I'll pick you up that night! But you refused, why? Just so Sehun could drive you home? Damn it Krystal! Damn it!"

"Why are you dragging Sehun into this?!"

He walked to me, "Why not?!"

"He's got nothing to do with this!"

"Now you're covering up for that kid!? Damn it! Damn it!" He said, walking to the door.

"Ya!" I yelled.

He didn't look back, and just went out, banging the door.

Crying, I sat on the couch.

Over a freaking sock. We fought over a freaking sock. And it all went down to the accident.

I've been out the hospital for two days, and within those days, we fought countless times. Screaming, crying, and blaming.

What have you done, Krystal?

 

Walking back to our room, I passed by marshmallow's room.

I know I shouldn't have turned the knob and came in, but something was pulling me.

I was greeted by tons of toys and baby things.

We were too excited to have you.

Spotting the marshmallow pillow, I took it. Kai was so happy to buy this.

"Forgive mommy for losing you, baby." Sitting down the floor, I cried.

 

I heard the phone ring from the living room.

Drying my face, I came out and answered it.

"Hey sweetie, how are you?"

"Oh, umma. I'm, I'm alright." I said, trying to sound good.

"That's nice to hear. Have you eaten breakfast? Has Kai gone off to work?"

"Yes, I did. He just left a few minutes ago."

"Oh, so you're all alone? Do you want me to come? Hmm?"

"No, umma. I'm alright."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I am." I chuckled.

"If you say so honey. Call me if you need anything hmm? I love you darling."

"Sure mom, I love you too."