Kai (1)

Exo scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"When he asks you as his prom date."

 

Prom date is coming. You still haven't gotten a date for the prom.And you're shy to asked some guys on the campus especially your crush, Kim Jongin a.k.a Kai. Your thinking he might not want to ask you about being his prom date cause you're just an ordinary girl that have crush on him just like the other girls around school. You pouted at the thought and flinched when your friend suddenly yelled your name even though she's there beside you.

 

"you!!" She yelled right across your ear. You groaned in annoyance.

"What? Seriously Hana, you don't have to yell directly to my ears. My ear drum might bleed if you do it again!" You hissed while rolling your eyes. She sheepishly grinned at you.

"Sorry, well I did that cause your spacing out while pouting. What's your problem?"

"Nothing." She frowned.

"I bet it's all 'bout the prom, isn't it? You haven't gotten a date yet?" you nodded.

"Then you should asked some guys here. I bet there's some haven't gotten their own date yet."

"Aish.. Didn't I told you that I'm not that desperate to ask someone to be my prom date?" You both sighed. Then Hana turned to look at Kai who were happily laughing with his friends then he looked at your direction. Hana elbowed you and whispered.

"Yah you, I think Kai haven't gotten his date yet."You turn to look at her and raised

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter