D.O (1)

Exo scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"When He cooked your dinner for the first time on your date"

 

After Practice, Kyungsoo got home and texted you that you should go to his apartment for your dinner date at his house. He started to prepare the ingredients for the dinner and cook them all. He was so happy to prepare the food for dinner.He wanted you to taste the food he prepared and judge if the food were good or bad.

Meanwhile, you were at your room looking at yourself on your reflection thinking that he wants to have a dinner with you in his place. You were thinking that 'Can he cook for dinner?' or 'he maybe have a personal chef to prepare a food for dinner'. You shrugged at the thoughts then headed to your closet to search for a dress for the date.

You smiled at your reflection and get your purse then locked your door. You called for the taxi and arrived at Kyungsoo's place. You stepped on the elevator and when it stops at his floor, You walked in the hallway and called him that you've arrived. He opened the door and saw you in a cute dress. He smiled and let you in.

 

"Oppa.. Its the first time we have dinner at your house." he beamed.

"Its because I want you to taste my cooking." you frozed.

"Y-you Cooked?" you stammered. He nodded."Woah, I never thought of that. I thought you can't cook." He chuckled and leaned in to face you.

"I'll prove to you That I can cook." He tu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter