Suho (2)

Exo scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"When you tell him your pregnant."

 

You were pacing back and forth in front of your couch while holding the pregnancy test in your hand. It shows the two lines meaning you really are pregnant. After knowing this, You began to panic and so many negative thoughts briefly crossed on your mind. *What if he leaves me when he knew that I'm pregnant?, What if he will tell me to abort it?, What if--* A sudden yell came from outside cut your thoughts. You become nervous, your heartbeat increases and you hold the pregnancy test tightly in you hand. You slowly opened the door as you saw smiling Suho in front of you.

 

"Annyeong Jagi..." He happily greeted you.

"H-Hi O-oppa." You awkwardly greeted him. You let him in as he flopped himself on the couch. His smile become frown as he sees you nervously looking at him.

"What happened jagi? Is there something wrong?" You sat on the couch beside him while fidgeting your fingers on your lap and looking down on your feet. He holds you hands and gestured you to look up to him.

"What happened?" You looked at him teary eyed. He brushed your tears on your cheeks and curiously asked. "Did something bad happened to you?" You shook your head and began to speak.

"Uhm, O-oppa I have something t-to tell you." You stammered. He silently told you to continue. "Oppa I'm...I-I I'm.." He raised an eyebrow waiting for you to say what you wan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter