Kai feat. Naeun

Exo scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"When they both felt Love at first sight."

Requested by: queen_violet98

 

Taemin and Naeun began their 16th episode at We got married. APink and ShineE are not going to meet today. The two need to miss each other. APink asked the PD to know what they are going to do. The PD told them that they are going to Exo.

When they reached their destination, they saw Exo inside and Kai approached her. He showed her the message video came from Taemin. She laughed but Kai only focused his eyes on Naeun. She is really beautiful inside and out. She's very polite and her smile is so angelic. He unknowingly smiled and still focused his eyes on her. 

And as for Naeun, She noticed that Kai's been staring at her. She felt uncomfortable but happy at the same time. Cause his smile is so pure. She likes his smile. Suddenly Kai spoke that made APink gasp in surprise.

 

"Today, we are going to perform APink's NoNoNo trademark." Chanyeol, who were holding his guitar took a deep breath and began to strum APink song's famous part.

The girls laughed and clap in amusement for the Boys' performance. And Naeun's eyes were focused only at him. He dances so smoothly and energetic. *Cute* She thought.

 

Kai smiled in satisfaction as he saw her smiling after their performance. He approached her again and smiled sw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter