Xiumin (1)

Exo scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"When you were shivering from the cold weather"

 

You were in the park sitting on the vacant seat on the bench. You were pissed off to your family members cause you're thinking that you're the only one that always doing all the house works and they don't even help you with the other house works, so you make your way to the park and get some fresh air. You got your jacket but still you're shivering from the cold weather.

 

Meanwhile, Your Neighbor,Xiumin lazily passing by the park and made his way to the grocery cause he's been ordered by his mom to buy ingredients for the food they should eat for dinner. Then suddenly, He saw you shivering on the bench with a deep thoughts on your mind. He approached you and sat beside you.

 

"Hey you. What are you doing here alone?"You looked at him.

"Oh? Xiumin ssi? Uhm.. I'm just having some fresh air." Then you sighed.He nodded.

"Are you not cold?"You shook your head.He raised an eyebrow on you."Really?" He took off his Jacket and placed it on your shoulder.You flinched at his sudden act.You decided to take it back and give it to him.

"Oh? A-ani Xiumin ssi..You don't have to-"He cut you off by placing it again to your shoulder.

"You're shivering...I know that. So take this or you wanna catch a cold."

"B-But how about you?" He just smiled at you.

"I'm a guy,I can handle it." He w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter