Lay (2)

Exo scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"When you think he forgot about your anniversary."

 

Facing the Vanity table in front of you, You excitedly smiled in the mirror thinking how special of a day you have today. A few minutes, Lay will be coming home and that will be the start of your beautiful anniversary celebration. You were wearing red dress and a red shoes.

Not a few minutes, a door suddenly opened. You saw Lay on a tired expression on his face. You frowned and approached him.

"What's wrong oppa? Are you sick?" you asked him. He sat on the couch.

"N-no...uhm..I'm not." he looked up at you and frowned. "Where are you going?"

"Huh? You don't know what's the occasion today, Do you?" his face had a confused expression which makes you get disappointed at him. You turned your heels away from him and headed to your room. All you didn't know, He was chuckling at you from behind thinking you really believed he forgot your anniversary. He headed to your room and saw your sad face. He lend his hand in front of you. You glared at him smiling at you.

"What?" you asked in annoyed tone. He kissed your cheeks and whispered.

"You think I forgot? haha.. I got you Jagi.. How can I forget our special day? haha." he laughed. You frowned but then laughed along. You slapped his arm hardly and he winced. "Oww."

"I hate you.. You make fun of me again." he laughed again and hugged you.

"I'm sorry,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter