Tao (2)

Exo scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"When you stayed with his parents for the first time."

 

Tao called you from his work saying his mother was bored and she wanted you to accompany her for a while. Tao couldn't make it to his parent's house cause his father needed him for the company.

 

Meanwhile, you immidiately changed your clothes and prepare for the trip to your in-law's house. You get in the taxi and told the driver their address. Once the car stopped at the place, you payed the driver and got out of the car. You pressed the doorbell and wait for their responce. Suddenly, a middle aged woman opened the gate.

 

"Are you you? Tao young master's wife?" you nodded and smiled."I'm Mrs.Shin, Huang recidence caretaker also Mr. and Mrs. Huang's Head maid of the house. Nice to meet you Mrs.Huang." Mrs.Shin smiled at you. You blushed after she said to you your new last name 'Mrs.Huang'. You still feel butterflies in your stomach and can't believe you really are Tao's wife.

"Thank you Mrs.Shin." she smiled and directed you to where is your mother in-law. She pointed to the Kitchen and she told Mrs.Huang that you're just arrived. Mrs.Huang smiled softly at your presence and Hugged you.

"Oh, my lovely daughter in-law just arrived. Good thing you did not get lost. Cause our place is so far from your place." You smiled and shook your head.

"Aniyo, omonim. I'm good in memorizing the paths and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter