Tao (3)

Exo scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"When a Nerdy Tao has a crush on you"

 

You sat crossed legs on your seat beside the window of the classroom, you felt lazy for coming to school with all of the repeating daily routine of coming to school to hear boring lessons and go home boringly without any happy moment that can change your daily life. You were called the 'Bitter ' of the school which you don't give a because that's true. Guys said that no guys can came near to court you cause everytime they attempted to, you always say that 'guys always say that 'you're gorgeous', 'you're irresistible', 'you're beautiful' to you are the famous line of the boys when they want to get girls but all that's been said were all lies. You don't believe in love and doesn't trusts boys, so you sat alone with the few of your friends and listened to them quietly. But when they want to talk about love, you always said to them that they will break up soon because boys shouldn't be trusted completely making them frown and calling you a 'KJ' of the group. 

 

Little did you know, Some nerd guy named Tao kept on watching you from afar. He may be a little bit close to you since he's the one who were sitting beside you. He's the only guy you have talked in a serious way and not because of love. But when you were with your friends, he kept his distance and watch you from the corner of his eyes.

 

"Aish! Why is it so boring? The teacher won't come quick so I can go home now. Tsk." Tao heard your rant and chuckled making you looked at him. "Why are you laughin' at?"

 

"Nothing. Your always complaining, what about you review a bit for the quiz later? That'll be fun." He encouraged you while you made face at him in disgust.

 

"Really? Review? What's that? Can I eat that?" You asked sarcastically making him shook his head while giggling at your face.

 

"Will you stop complaining?" He smiled and bring out his notes. You rolled your eyes at him and grabbed the letters you got in your locker earlier when you arrived school. You don't know who this secret admirer of yours that annoys you to death. You can't help but huffed in annoyance and placed them all on your table making Taeo beside you flinched and saw the letters on your table.

 

"What's that?" He asked. You glanced at him and glared back at the letters on your table.

 

"These are the letters of that anonymous admirer of mine. He left me a lot today. Aish! Can't he just introduce himself so that I can turn him down already?" Tao's face looked like he was stabbed of a million knives as he heard about what you had said to the letters. You looked back to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter