Kris (1)

Exo scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"When he winks at you"

 

You were in the Coffee shop drinking your Caramel macchiato and Thinking what to do today.Once you were drinking the door opened and the chime rings. You looked at the Handsome, tall guy with his friends enter the Coffee shop. You were focused on the Tall guy and then turn to look at your phone. You had a notification and read it. It comes from your friend who were an Exo fan. You don't know about Exo so you don't know the members of it either.She said that exo were in a Coffee shop but you didn't care so you shrugged and kept looking at the tall guy. When they sat on the table right in front of you. The tall guy then looked at you. You blushed then drank your cofffee to hide your blush.He stared at you like he was some kind of interested in you. You drank again your coffee and saaw him drinking his own then looked at you. You stare at each other like you were having a staring contest then he suddenly winked at you. You widened your eyes and looked away hiding your crimson red cheeks. You were blushing madly.

 

 

 I finished with Kris Baby... Next is The Derpy Giant Chanyeollie... You LIKE? hahaha I better make my imaginations wider for you guys hahaha

 

here's another Kris wink for you...

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter