Kris (2)

Exo scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"When Kris suggests to change your fashion sense."

 

You were in front of your closet and choosing your perfect dress for your date with your Husband. And he was in the living room, sitting on the couch watching some fashion show on TV. After you have changed, you headed downstairs to meet your husband. He eyed you up and down as if he was judging you. You raised an eyebrow to him.

 

"What? Is there something wrong, jagi?" He shook gis head in disbelief.

"you, I don't think that clothes will be appropriate for our date today." You frowned and looked at your clothes.(You were wearing this.)

"Why? I don't think there's wrong with my clothes." He approached you and guide you to sit in the couch. He caught the shopping bag he brought for you and give it to you. You get the bag and looked at the dress and shoes he bought.

 

The dress perfectly fitted on your curves and he smirked in satisfaction thinking he made the right choice in choosing fashionable clothes. You smiled and looked at him.

 

"Thanks oppa. But What is it just like a formal date?" 

"Its because it is." You're lips made a shape 'o'.

"Ow..Well, you never tell me about it anyway." you pouted. He chuckled.

"It's okay.But I want everything in perfect but formal for now. But don't get me wrong, Every Clothes you wear is always perfect to you. Even you we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter