Sehun (3 part 1)

Exo scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"My Bully, My Lover."

Requested by: KimFxz

 

you is an ordinary student of Seoul High. Tall, Bright person and Pretty but not so beautiful girl. Her not so good days in Seoul High is always caused by the almighty Jerk and her bully, Oh Sehun. 

Oh Sehun, A guy with the 5 more ultimate handsome Kingkas of Seoul High. The only one who always bully the students around the campus. No one can stop him from bullying. Why? Cause he is the owner of the Seoul High School. His Father owns the School and as the owner, Sehun manages to rule the school in his own hands (without his father knowing.)

>>>>>>>>>>>

 

On her way to the canteen, you rushes to her locker to put her belongings inside but as she ran someone bumped into her and she fell on her . She groaned and glared at the person who bumped into her.

 

"Yah! Watch where you're going dimwit!" you stood up and dusted her skirt. She faced the guy who looked at her with the judging look.

"Am I supposed to say that to you? I'm rushing to go to my locker while you're just standing here like you're the king of this school." The guy smirked.

"Really? I bet you didn't know who you're talking to woman." She raised an eyebrow at him.

"Wae? Who are you? HUH?" She yelled and the crowd started to look at the two and gasped as they saw who she was talking to. The guy held her collar and leaned her towards him. He whispered.

"You better know who you're bumping into or else your life will get in trouble, ." He smirked and pushed her aside as he loosen his grasp on her collar leaving her dumbfounded.

As the 6 kingkas were walking through their hangout place in their school. Yes, The kingkas has their own hangout place. Suho, D.O and Chanyeol were playing billiard while Baekhyun and Kai playing table tennis and as for Sehun, he watch the clip from the background of you in the monitor. He gritted his teeth as he watched at the girl's appearance on it. How dare she didn't know him? He's the owner of this school and besides she really should know her cause it will be the time for his revenge for not knowing him.

"So... What's your plan for that chick, Sehun-ah?" Suho asked him out of curiousness inside him. They all saw him smirked and they all know what will happen next. He's planning something to make her life miserable.

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

 

On the next day, you already known about the Guy who threate

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter