Halloween Special

Exo scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Who is it in the Classroom?"

 

 you had a detention for today for being late for the first period of class. Mrs. Hwang told her to clean the classroom then she can wait for the teacher to let her go home after cleaning time. She sighed at the thought of cleaning the classroom all by herself She doesn't have anyone to help her. All she knows is everyone in the school were all got home and eating their own dinner. She groaned as she headed to the basement to grab a broom and dustpan for her to clean the classroom. As she was heading to the basement's door, she felt a cool air touching her skin that gives her chills. She felt so strange because there wasn't any air that blows in the basement because it has no aircon or an electric fan. She tried to ignore the feeling and grab the things quickly. Then she proceed to go on the classroom. 

 

As she began to start the cleaning, she felt the cold air again and she looked around. She saw the curtains aren't moving indicating that there wasn't air entering the room. Now she really felt so uneasy at the thought of there really is something strange happening around her. She began to panic slightly and started to do her work swiftly and grab her bag immidiately. As she began to walk through the door, a sudden voice stopped on her which make her froze on her spot.

 

Help me.

 

She widened her eyes and wanted to move on her spot but she think that her feet doesn't want to go making her more afraid. She were shivering and tried to took a deep breath to calm herself but her heart still pumping like a drum that really made her so nervous.

 

Please... Help me.

 

Another voice came again as she prevent herself from screaming because of a terrifying voice beside her right ear. She can't move on her spot and still she wanted to scream but she is curious at the same time because of the voice that asking for help. She had her inner crie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter