Chanyeol (2)

Exo scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Play me :그대 지금

"When he's ready to do it, But you're not ready"

 

Chanyeol boringly plopped himself down on the couch watching some random show on TV while you were at the grocery buying the things you needed to prepare for your dinner.

Chanyeol flipped through the channels then stopped at the baby appearing on TV that the parents taking care of their first baby. He watched them happily dressing up the baby as it laughing cutely between its parents. Chanyeol smiled at the thought of having his own baby with you. He imagined himself taking care of his first baby and he will hear his baby calling him Appa for the first time. His thoughts cutted as you came home with the bag of things and food ingredients fully carried by your hands. He stood up and help you carry the bags and placed it on the dining table. You headed to the sink and washed your hands. He backhugged you causing you to flinched at his sudded act. He then kissed the side of your neck and whispered sweet nothing through your ears.

 

"Jagi, Have you imagined having a baby with me?" You frozed and sighed.

"Oppa, I told you already. I'm still not ready for that." He nodded and buried his nose at the crook of your neck inhaling your scent.

"I know. And I'm still waiting for you to get ready. I respect you and your decision that's why I didn't force you to do it with me." You smiled and soften at his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter