Special Scenario

Exo scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"When you found out Baekhyun got slapped by the company's staff because he didn't give his phone to unfollow Kris on Instagram"

 

You were at the backstage waiting for them to finished their performance. You heard that Kris were in a huge problem. The Sm wants to nullify his contract with the company but he doesn't want to leave Exo and his fans. The staffs confiscated some of the members phones and tell tem to unfollow Yi Fan on Instagram.

 

After the performance, they headed to the agency and proceed to the practice room. You  followed them and about to go in the practice room a hand stopped you from turning the doorknob. It was Chanyeol he smiled fakely at you.

"Please not now. you. Our staff is in there wanted to talked to Baekhyun." You sighed and wait.

 

Suddenly a loud slap heard in the room causing you to panic.Meanwhile In the room Baekhyun face the right side feeling the sting on his left cheek. Their Staff slapped him and forced him to give his phone.

 

"You still don't want to give it?"

"I already told you. I leave it in our dorm." He explained.

"Unfollow That Yi Fan and give it to me. If you don't want something worst happened to you."

"LEAVE ME ALONE!!!" He shouted at the staff. The staff sighed and leave the room.

 

Baekhyun sighed and ruffled his hair in annoyance. He doesn't want people order

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter