Kris (3)

Exo scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"When he felt you were suffocating him."

 

You and Kris were in your school cafeteria. Not only to eat but to have time for each other and cuddle. Now that both of you finished your meal, you are now cuddling in front of your friends. You keep on smiling while embracing your handsome boyfriend and you have on your mind that you really can't lose him because you really love him too much. 

 

Meanwhile, your friend Cindy were sulking and looking at the both of you in disgust. You furrowed your eyebrows in curiosity.

 

"What's your problem,Cindy?" She avoided your gaze and muttered. 

 

"Nothing. You're just embarrasing." You now raised your eyebrow and lossen your hug on Kris.

 

"And why am I embarrasing?" She huffed in annoyance and faced you.

 

"You and Kris. Both of you keep on doing PDA in front of us. It's embarrasing!" You and Kris both laughed at her words.

 

"You don't know anything friend, cause you're not yet in love. Try searching your boyfriend so you can experience doing this stuff." You smirked while she stood up feeling annoyed by you teasing her. While your other friends laughed together with you.

 

 

Three weeks later...

 

You are currently walking through the pavement of your street when you see a familiar figure inside the coffee shop. You suddenly felt an urge to get near their table and approach them when you saw the girl touched your boyfriend's hand while squeezing it. You faked you smile and sat netween them making them get shocked by your presence.

 

"you" Kris said while wearing his eyes wide open.

"Surprised?" You smirked with slightly annoyed expression on your face. You looked down on their hands still connected in front of you. Kris followed your gaze and swiftly took off his hand under the girls.

 

"So why are you here?" You asked him.

 

"Uhm.. you, This is Sandra. Sandra this is-" he cut you off.

 

"His girlfriend." You said while smiling at her to make her annoyed. She looked shocked and cleared then sat up straight from her chair. She smiled at you and stretched out her hand for handshake but you just stared at her hand. Kris found it rude so he called you for warning.

 

"YOU." he eyed you to shake her hand but you rolled your hands and smiled fakely again to her.

 

"Nice to meet you too but I have to go since MY boyfriend is busy." Kris became annoyed by your act and apologized to her and excused himself to go after you. She smiled and patted his shoulder for understanding him.

 

Kris keep on following you and when he reached for your arm, you yanked it and face him angrily.

 

"What the is your problem? Do you know who she is?" He yel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter