Sehun (2)

Exo scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"When you both Babysit Neighbor's baby."

 

Sehun is tickling you on the couch cause you were making fun of his lisp. Then suddenly, a knock heard on you front door.

"W-wait Jagi, There's someone on the door." You both come to the front door and saw a middle aged woman and a Kid on her mother's arm.

"Yes Mrs.Kang How can we help you?" Mrs.Kang smiled.

"Uhm.. Kids can you do me a favor? My daughter is alone now cause I have a job to do. No one can guide her at home so can you please baby sit her for a while? I'll come back on 8pm." You two nodded and Mrs.Kang kissed her daughter's head. "Please take care of Yerin." She bid a goodbye to you and her daughter and you closed the door.

 

You carried the little girl and you asked her what she want. She pointed on the juice in the living room desk. You followed her pointing finger and analized that she's pointing on the juice that you've been drinking a while ago. you placed her on the couch and handed her the juice but when she sipped on it her face makes you and Sehun laughed at her.

"Hhahahaha... Yerin-ah you're so cute." You pinched her cheeks. Sehun who is in the couch laughed louder than yours.Then Sehun got an Idea. He grab the fruit in the fridge and gave it to Yerin. Yerin ate it and make a face again.

You both laughed your butts off and suddenly Yerin sneezed. You both stopped lau

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter