Baekhyun (feat. Heechul)

Exo scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"When he sees you having close to his Sunbae."

(Let's just say that you, the reader as Taeyeon.)

 

You were still practicing with your members then suddenly, the manager interrupted your practice time. 

 

"Girls, that's enough for now. You may take your break." The girls bowed and the manager took his leave. You got thirsty and made yourself get out from the practice room and headed to the lobby to take a drink from the vending machine. You saw your co-worker sunbae on the corner heading to your spot.

 

"Oh! Heechul oppa? Are you done practicing?" He nodded and smiled. 

 

"Yup! Teukie hyung ordered me to get some drinks so I took myself here even if I don't want to. I just want to pass that order to Jongwoon since he's not busy. But Teukie hyung keeps forcing me. Tch... That old hag." You chuckled and get your drinks in the vending machine.

 

"Just let them be oppa. Well that seems like your not that busy since you obeyed his order." He nodded then pouted afterwards. 

 

"Uhm.. Taeyeon-ah."

 

"Hmm?"

 

"I forgot my wallet. Can you lend me some to get the drinks?" He pleaded with matching aegyo. You chuckled. Who could not give in to this kind yet evil creature? You nodded.

 

"Arraseo oppa. But you owe me." His face brightened.

 

"Assa! You really didn't let me down. I love you so much Taeyeon-ah!" You laughed at his dorkiness.

 

 

Baekhyun's POV:

 

Aissh... Practicing the new steps for the c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter