Baekhyun (2)

Exo scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Play this while reading: Wish you my love

"When you got mad at him always talking about his crush in SNSD."

 

You were both sitting on your couch with your Husband. He keep on telling you his stories with his Crush in Sment. Even if He's your husband now, You can't help but sulk at his acts when he's talking about her.He even singing their song in front of you. So it makes you more mad at him.

 

"you, Are you listening to me? Aren't they Awesome? I feel so lucky to be with my sunbaenims especially Taeyeon Sunbaenim. She's so pure and beautiful. Wahh-" You cut him off by yelling at him.

"Will you shut up, Baekhyun?" He stared at you wide eyed.

"you."

"I'm so tired of you keep telling me about Taeyeon, Taeyeon, Taeyeon. Do you have nothing else to say? You Keep mentioning her name, Its IRRITATING!!" you said while standing upto your seat and headed to Kitchen to get some water in the fridge to cool you down. He smirked then followed you to the Kitchen and Backhugged you.

"Oww.. Is my Jagi jealous?" You harshly get his arms away from you and face him. You sighed.

"I'm not jealous, okay? I'm just so angry that you always happy with Taeyeon and you're not even paid attention to your WIFE here." you emphasized the 'WIFE' word to make him realize that you were more important that his crush. He smiled then hugged you again.

"Jagi... Taeyeon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter