Suho (3)

Exo scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"When he made the wrong choice."

 

you sat on the couch, crossing her legs when she sipped on her hot chocolate and watching her favorite drama on TV. Suddenly, a soft knock heard on the door which made her blinked on curiosity. He stood up and yelled before she opens the door.

 

"Who's there?" a lovely voice of her love heard behind the door.

 

"It's me. Joonmyeon." She smiled and opened the door widely for him. She looked at Suho's hazel eyes and wrapped her arms around his neck, hugging him while he wrapped his arms around her waist and dug his head on the crook of her neck sniffing her sweet scent.

 

"What bring you here, oppa?" He sighed and slightly get away to look at her.

 

"Where's Irene?" Her smile faded as he mentioned the name of his girlfriend in front of her. Suho and you are bestfriends/ buddies that seems like forever after she knew he had that ual frustration for his girlfriend who couldn't allow him to do 'it' with him because she had that perspective that she'll do 'that' when she got married. He respected her decision but his hormones can't handle that so when he started to kiss you so deeply, she can't help but to kiss him back and allow him to what he wanted to herr body and then that was the time they both decided to be called buddies.

 

you came back to the couch and sat back down while rolling her eyes.

 

"She's not here. She's with her members and having their time at the club to have some fun." He sighed and sat beside her with his curious eyes.

 

"Then why are you like that? You seemed like... mad. Did you guys have a fight?" She huffed in annoyance to him being oblivious of what she's feeling right now.

 

"No! We didn't fight, okay?" She sulked as he wrapped his arms around her waist sideways and placed his chin on her shoulder with a pouty face plastered on his kissable lips.

 

"I'm sorry. Did I say something wrong?" She looked to his direction almost touching both of their lips and they both started to stare at each other which made you blushed. She looked away to hide her pinkish cheeks as he kissed her shoulder to calm her down. Seems like he felt her heart beating faster from his embrace. 

 

"Nothing, Oppa. Just get off." She stood up almost forgotten why she felt upset earlier. "If the only reason why you got here is all about your girlfriend, Just go home, cause she's not here." He chuckled instead of obeying her command. He back hugged her and mumbled into her ear.

 

"I'm sorry, you. I just wanted to see her today cause I felt were drifting apart after all of the days we spent because she's not here. Can you please do me a favor?" Her eyebrows furrowed deeply and sighed.

 

"What? What is it this time?" 

 

"Uhm... can you drive me to the place where they are? I really want to see her . Please... please.. Pretty please you." She rolled her eyes in frustration and sighed with a heavy heart.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter