Suho (1)

Exo scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"When you barged in to your Boyfriend's Room to see him half ."

 

You knocked at Exo's Dorm door carrying a lunch box cause he said to you that you can go to their dorm and have some lunch together with s.You expected him to open the door for you but rather you saw a Giant beaming at you.

 

"Oh? you, Its you!! Come in." Chanyeol happily said.You rolled your eyes while chuckling.*he's really a happy virus*

"Noona~ what's that?" Sehun asked you innocently.

"Ah,this? It's for all of us. Suho oppa said we could have lunch together so I prepared it.By the way, Where is Suho oppa?" They pointed at his room.You nodded and placed the lunch box at the living room table and headed to his room door.

 

While you were walking upstairs, All the Exo members didn't know what Suho were doing inside his door except Baekhyun.So he elbowed Kai who were beside him on the couch and whispered.

 

"Yah! Kai, Suho hyung is Changing inside." Kai widened his eyes and before he yell that 'you should not come in yet' he saw you barged in the room.And then they heared a sudded scream which comes from you.

 

"Aaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!" You screamed and then got out and closed the door while blushing.

Meanwhile Suho widened his eyes and covered his body immidiately.The Boys then know what's happening then gulped.

"Yah! You didn't even

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter