Xiumin (3)

Exo scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“XOXO”

Requested by: Super43276

 


you stood behind the railing of the deck of the house while she crossed her arms feeling displease by Xiumin’s sudden invitation to his friends at their house for a hangout. She wanted this night to be a night for the two of them but Xiumin suddenly decide to invite them in. It’s not like she doesn’t want the other members in the house, it’s just that she wanted to have him all by herself for this night. She pouted at the thought and frowned outside the house.
Inside the house, Xiumin and Lay started to gather the popcorns which will be eaten later on the movie marathon.While Chen and Tao choosing the perfect movie. Suddenly Chen spoke up for you’s opinion.
“you~ Do you like Inside Out?” He looked up realizing you wasn’t there. “Wait, where’s you? Xiumin hyung!”
Xiumin looked up to look for you, unfortunately he didn’t seen her presence inside the living room. He furrowed his eyebrows and looked at Lay who busily preparing the drinks on the tray.
“Yixing-ah, I’ll just look for you. Bring these all to the living room.” Lay nodded and he rushed to go to the second floor.
As he arrived at their room, he saw you still on her feet behind the railing. She looked like she were thinking something so deep and she doesn’t notice Xiumin’s presence behind her. He smiled and carefully wrapped his strong arms around her from behind giving her a back h
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter