Luhan (2)

Exo scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Luhan Playing with your kids."

 

"Luhan oppa? Xia tian?" You came home and opened the front door. You keep searching for your husband and your son but no one else in the house appeared to greet you. You searched them in the bathroom, Living room and dining room but none of your family appeared on your sight. There's only one place you haven't gone with, The kitchen. When you headed on the kitchen, they are still not there. Suddenly a loud laughter greeted your ears. You've recognized the voices and laughters in the Backyard. You sneeked in to the windows as you saw them playing with full of laughters. You smiled at the sight of them being close even if Luhan had always having a concert in China to promote their Album there.

 

"Xia tian, do you know how to play soccer?" he nodded while sitting on Luhan's lap.

"Omma always mentioning you that you were playing soccer all the time. And that is your favorite sports. Last time we watched you playing soccer on youtube. And you played so amazing. Nae appa is Jjang." 6 years old Xia tian explained while giving his dad a two thumbs up. Luhan smiled in awe.

"Aww really? You watched me? Woah.. So I have my special fans now." he laughed ang tickled his son who laughing louder than him. You smiled at them and get a glass of water and get back to the window to watch them again.

 

Now they are in the position now. Luhan placed a net to his side and give the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter