Chen (2)

Exo scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"When he thinks you're cheating with him with other member."

 

You were in the mall with Xiumin cause you wanted his help to search for the gift for Chen on your anniversary tomorrow. You wanted him to be surprised on your gift for him so you asked for his bestfriend's help. You were in a school supplies section. Xiumin said that Chen always have to write things down when he gets forgetful. You remembered When he forgot the time he bring you to the place that really surprised you and the place he first confessed to you. You got mad at him that time when he forgot the most unforgettable moment in your life wih him. You laughed at the thought and choose the best good looking notebook that suits his style and buy it. You told the cashier to wrap the gift the she gave it to you after.

 

A few minutes more, you both began to feel hungry and eat at the McDonald's to grab something to eat. You ordered the burger and fries with the regular size of cola while Xiumin chooses the rice with the chicken and a large size of cola. You then happily eaten you food.

 

A few meters apart, Chen was watching you both happily eating your meals. He huffed his breath in anger and Jealousness as he sees you both with happy faces. He never thought you could cheat behind his back. He felt disappointed and depressed seeing you with his other member while hanging out and smiling widely at him. He decided to got home and wind up to think what words to express when he confronted you when you got home later.

 

------------------------------------------

 

When the night comes, Xiumin drive you home and accompany you to Chen and your's house. You both stopped at the front door and he sighed.

 

"Well, I guess I'll go home now you. It's dark already. I better go home before manager hyung scold me. You nodded and smiled.

"Okay, Thanks oppa for everything. I owe you a lot today." He laughed and ruffled your hair.

"No worries you, You know I'll do everything to make my dongsaengs happy." He smiled. You hugged him and mumbled.

"Really oppa, Thank you so much." He patted your hair and sm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter