Chen (3)

Exo scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"When him being clueless made you squeal inside for his cuteness and then you get to the point that you can't stand it."

 

Your Boyfriend, Chen finally made it after a few hours of traveling through your hometown in Daegu. He find it difficult because it's his first time to go to Daegu since he's from Gyeonggi which is alot farther than the said destination. He sat on the ground in front of your tiny table and smiled at you while your back facing him working on your dish to feed him for his lunch. After the dish is done, you grabbed the meal and turn around to place them on the table. You glanced at Chen whose beaming at you. You furrowed your eyebrows and flicked his forehead making him winced.

 

"Aww~ Jagi. That hurts." He pouted and looked at the meal on the table. He grinned excitedly and blinked happily at you. "Wah~ Is these all for me jagi?" You laughed and shook your head sarcastically.

 

"No, it's all for me. You go cook for yourself." He pouted while you laughed loudly. "Kidding oppa. It's all yours. Haha" He beamed and started to dig in. You widened your eyes and slapped his hands. He winced again and glared at you.

 

"Aw~ Why again jagi? I'm trying to eat here." You shook your head and eyed him.

 

"You didn't pray oppa. That's bad." He blinked and scratched his head behind his ears in oblivion and lokked at you with curious eyes.

 

"Uhm... you, I don't know how to pray. Will you teach me how?" Your insides were screaming and squealing to your boyfriends cuteness but you kept it inside of you. You sigh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter