Sehun (3 part 2)

Exo scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"My Bully, My Lover."

 

Previously...

 

"Okay. The first pair are..."

 

 

 

 

"Oh Sehun and you." She widened her eyes as she heard her name with the person she hated the most. *WHY IT HAS TO BE HIM? GRRRR..* She thought while gritting her teeth in her mind. She looked at Sehun who were smirking at her. She glared at him. Suddenly She thought about what Kyungsoo had said to her before she step out of the bus.

 

Flashback:

 

All the students step out of the bus and only you and Kyungsoo are left inside. He tapped her shoulder and whispered something that bothers her more.

"you-ah. Please be careful if you saw Sehun. He might do something bad again to you. He really likes to bully someone in indirect way. So please be careful, hmm?" She nodded slowly while trying to analyze what he had mean about Sehun's indirect bullying.

 

End of flashback:

 

 

Once she remembered about the things he did to her, She gulped down in nervousness and tried to calm herself. Suddenly, Sehun approached her and sat on the grass in front of her while she is still fixing the tent.

 

"Aren't you happy that I'm the one whose with you inside this tent?" He smirked. She faced him and raised an eyebrow.

"And why am I going to be happy? It's a nightmare as I imagined that I'll be sleeping with a Jerkface like you inside this tent." The girls around her glared at her but she doesn't mind and keep arguing to her enemy.

"I also don't want you sleeping with me here, dimwit. But I want to have fun by making fun at you." Her blood boil again and gritted her teeth at him.

"Stop making fun of me, you Jerk. I swear I'm gonna hate you for the rest of my life." After she said that, she kicked his leg which makes him groan in pain. The 5 members of Exo-K laughed silently at him, amused at what she'd done to him at the first time.

*I guess no one can stop her now. I know she's brave. I can see it in her eyes.* D.O thought.

*Woah... First victim who can fight back at the almighty Sehun. Hahahahah* the other 4 thought.

*Aishh... That .. I never thought she'd fight back at me. That hurt.* Sehun thought.

 

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

 

When the night came, all the students were already asleep. Sehun was on the tent already sleeping but you isn't sleeping yet and decided to walk through the river near the capming site and sat beside there.

Why did Sehun keep bothering her? Is she really that trash in his eyes that's why he keeps on making her life miserable? She didn't do something bad at him and yet he still making fun of her and humiliate in front of the students around the campus. If she cried from being pissed at him, would he stop bullying her? or he will keep doing it?

 

She let out a loud sigh and get a piece of pebble beside her and throw it in the water. Suddenly, she felt someone sit beside her.

 

"What's with the loud sigh? hmm?" Kyungsoo asked as he planted his elbows on the grass glancing at the girl beside him.

"I keep thinking about what you had said earlier. It bothers me a lot. And worst of all, I had to sleep with him under the same tent." He chuckled and sat straight then patted her head.

"I kn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter