D.O (3)

Exo scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"When he saw you fangirling to your other boy group bias and he gets jealous."

 

D.O sat on the dining chair facing the living room, sulking at your happiest moment while watching and fangirling about BTS's comeback stage where your bias BTS' V become more handsome than the previous comebacks they did recently. You giggled happily when V started to make a cute pose on screen which made Kyungsoo more annoyed by your actions.

 

While scratching his head in annoyance, he stood up and head in front of you and grabbed the remote to turn the TV off which made your smile disappear and gritted your teeth at him. You glared at him.

 

"Yah! Kyungsoo-ah Wae?" He crossed his arms to you and raised his eyebrow.

 

"You got the nerve to fangirling to other male while I'm here beside you? Wow you, just Wow!" He glared back at you. You froze and smiled sheepishly at him. 

 

"Ahh~ haha! Mianhe Kyungsoo-ah. It's just Bts is my second favorite boy band and I can't help but to squeal in happiness as I saw them made their comeback." Seems like he didn't like your reason and he continued to look away at you and sulked more. You sighed and stood up to wrap your arms around his neck and Kissed his lips a little bit longer to make his jealousy ease.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter