Lay feat. Krystal

Exo scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

" When Lay tries to make up with Krystal after their mini LQ."

Requested by: pegase2311

 

 

"Fine! You want space then I give you space!!"

      Krystal shouted back at Lay who sat on the couch in their own practice room. Krystal and Lay had been in a relationship for about 11 months ago, and tomorrow is their 12th monthsary or should we say 1st year anniversary. But before they gone to their celebration, Exo had a problem which affected them all and their manager told them to focus on their job and that's why Lay and Krystal doesn't have time for each other.

   When Krystal told him to go on a date with her, he stared at her and scoofed and said,"Do you always think about yourself? I have work to. And I'm busy." Krystal startled and frowned. "I thought you said that you're free today when we had talked about this." Lay stood up gritting his teeth. "My manager changed his mind. So I'm busy now." Krystal's frown become deeper. "But you promised me." He yelled at her. "I TOLD YOU THAT MY MANAGER CHANGED HIS MIND. DO YOU HAVE COMMON SENSE? YOU KNOW WHAT? I'M SO TIRED OF THIS PLEASE GIVE ME SOME SPACE!!" Krystal's eyes become blurry from her tears and took a deep breath to respond to his statement.

Then she got out from practice room leaving him sitting on the couch while holding his head.

Did he just yelled at her? It's the first time Lay had yelled at his girlfriend after all the times they have just did. She knew that he really love her. But she's thinking maybe Lay is tired of her now. He's tired of loving her. He maybe wants someone that is better than her. She sobbed at their own practice room and sat on their couch. Sulli and Amber came in their practice room and saw her sobbing on the couch. They approached her and rubbed her back.

"Krystal, gwaenchanha?" Sulli asked.

"Who made you cry, Soo jung-ah?" Amber worriedly said while rubbing her back.

"I-I think... Lay's been tired of me now, unnies." She sobbed.

The poor maknae cried loudly at Amber's shoulder while Sulli and Amber tries to make her calm. Then Victoria came in with Luna. They both saw her crying and asked the two girls what had happened then they tell them her problem. Victoria sighed and held Krystal's face to face her. She wiped her face covered with her tears.

"I heard that Exo has a busy sched these days. Maybe he's just tired form work, You don't have to be sad just because he didn't make it to your anniversary. There are more years to come, Soo jungie. hmm?" She smiled softly at her. But Krystal shook her head and bit her lip from crying again.

"No you don't understand unnie. It's our 1st Anniversary and He promised me that he'll celebrate it with me." The four sighed. Suddenly Luna got an Idea and called for Krystal's sister on her phone. Then Jessica answered it right away.

{"Oh? Sunyoung-ah, Wae?"}

"Unnie, Can You please tell to Exo's manager oppa to excuse Lay for a while?" Luna whispered on the phone while pretending to go to the bathroom to have a private call with Krystal's unnie.

{"Oh? Wae, is there any problem? Why Lay? Did he do something?"}

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter