Chanyeol (3)

Exo scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"When he thought you were dating his Oldest hyung."

 

''Minseok Oppa!!" 

 

The Exo Boys turned around as they saw a young lady running towards them. They all smiled widely except the one and only Chanyeol, as they saw you were the one calling for their oldest hyung. He didn't know you could be this close to his hyung since he barely known her as his bestfriend and classmate in university.

 

"Hey! Baby girl.. What are you doing here?" Xiumin beamed happily as he wrapped his arms around her and kissed her forehead lovingly.

 

"I'm here to give this to you!" She gave out a bucket of fried chicken she just bought from KFC this morning. The boys widened their eyes at the mouth watering gift from Chanyeol's best friend.

 

"Yah! you, That's a lot! Are you just gonna give that to Umin hyung?" She chuckled and poked his ribs because of his silly question.

 

"Aniya, babo! It's for you all." The boys made an "ahh" in unison and laughed as they saw Chanyeol becoming red from embarrassment.

 

They all head to their Dorm with you and began to eat the chicken at the dining room.

 

Chanyeol seemed to notice how close the two are. Just like when they entered the dorm, you kept on clinging on Xiumin and then giggled afterwards. And now that they're eating, he saw her making cute faces in front of Xiumin which the older guy laughs his off and pinches her cheeks. 

 

Chanyeol wanted to asked his other members but he'll definitely knew that they'll all going to about it. The Boys including Xiumin already known about his love for you. He just doesn't want to confess because he's afraid that he'll ruin his friendship with hers. 

 

Chanyeol suddenly stood up making them all flinched and looked at him in confusion as he walked off the dining room and gone out of the dorm angrily.

 

"What happened to him?" The boys shrugged their shoulders as the girl asked.

 

"Yah! Kids! You better hurry up eating this okay! I'll wash the dishes once you're all done." Xiumin announced. you chuckled and smacked gently his arm.

"Oppa! You're becoming neat freak again, haha!" Xiumin let out a mock laugh as he pushed her forehead with his forefinger.

 

"Ha-Ha! Shut it, baby girl. You better follow your crush outside, I know he's jealous of us since we got here together." you blushed as he mentioned 'crush' on her since he also knew that she had a huge crush on Chanyeol since the day they met at the school. She pinched his cheeks hard making Xiumi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter