Kai (2)

Exo scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"When you Miscarried your baby."

 

You're at the SMent Building, Searching for your Husband to tell him your Surprise that you are 3 weeks pregnant with his child. You can't wait to tell him so you immidiately went to his workplace and tell him to see his reaction.

 

When you were looking around, you saw his sunbae and the girl who wants your husband. You smile become glare at her. She smirked at you and spoke.

 

"Well, well, well. Who do we have here? Why are you doing here ?" She asked.

"First of all, I'm not a . You are, Krystal. And I'm searching for MY husband." You  emphasized the word 'MY' and smirked. Krystal scoofed.

"Why do you have to bother him while he's at work? You can just wait him while I'm spending time with MY Kai."

"I can't wait to tell him That I'm pregnant with his Child." She raised an eyebrow.

"His child?" You nodded and smiled making her annoyed. She gritted her teeth and tweaked your hair making you yell for pain. She drag you to the empty practice room and slapped you. 

Meanwhile Sehun passed by the F(x)'s practice room he saw you crying and being slapped by Krystal. Then he gasped as his eyes widened when he saw your blood dripping from your lower region. He rushed to get to their Practice room and saw Kai focusing his dance practice. He panted and screamed.

 

"Kai hyung! NOONA! (pant) you Noona is at the F(x)'s Practice room. AND THERE'S BLOOD ON HER BODY!" Kai widened his eyes and panicked to rush at his Sunbae's practice room. When he get there, he gasped and yelled.

"What's happening here?" he went to your side while you were crying and holding a blood.

"K-Kai, (sobs) our baby" he widened his eyes.

"W-WHAT?" he carried you and called Sehun to prepare the car leaving Krystal dumbfounded.

 

When you both at the Hospital, Your words keep playing in Kai's mind.

Kai, Our baby

Kai, Our baby

Kai, Our baby

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter