Chanyeol (1)

Exo scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"When you fell asleep on his shoulder"

 

You were sitting on the couch waiting for your Boyfriend, Chanyeol who were finished washing the dishes.He glanced at your presence and smiled.*I bet she's bored* He thought and chuckles. He headed to the couch and sat down next to you.You sighed. He turned to look at you and blinked.

 

"Are you Bored, Jagi?" You nodded and pouted.

"What do you wanna do?" he wrapped his arm around your shoulder embracing you.You hide your face on his chest inhaling his scent then mumbled.

"Let's watch movie." 

"You want to watch movie?"You nodded."What movie?" you sat up straight and think a while.

"Uhm... Chick flicks."He nodded and headed to the dvd movie collection. You smiled seeing him didn't complain to your suggestion. This is why you love about him. He doesn't complain to all of your suggestions, comments or opinions you said just to make you happy.Then he turn back to couch next to you.He was hugging you until the movie ends.He glanced at your head leaning on his shoulder,sleeeping. He smiled and kissed your head.

"You're really beautiful jagiya, even your sleeping like this." Then he turned off the dvd player and tv.He carried you bridal style in your bed and sleep beside you hugging you tightly.

"Goodnight, Jagi. Saranghae"

 

 Yay..Chanyeol's One-shot is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter