D.O (2)

Exo scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"When he tries to make his daughter stop from crying."

 

3 year old Minah cried loudly at her father's lap while Kyungsoo kept patting her back lightly cause she's choking her own saliva from crying since her mother was out for a minute to buy energy drinks for Kyungsoo.

"Minah-yah, please stop crying. I don't know what do you want. Please tell me what to do. Oh god, please help me. Jagi, palli I need you right now." He kept pleading in his mind and asking for help as if anyone can her his plead.

A minute ago, he got an Idea. He carried Minah and headed to the kitchen to prepare for Minah's milk. He got the baby's bottle and the milk. He pour the milk to the hot water in the baby's bottle then shake it. He handed the bottle to Minah's face to approach it. Instead, Minah cried louder. Kyungsoo sighed in hopelessness and hugged Minah once again shushing her to decrease her crying loudly. He hummed a song to hushed her. Surprisingly, It worked. His daughter hushed and closed her eyes while sniffing. He smiled in satisfaction while still humming a song to make his daughter totally asleep in his arms.

 

After a while, You came home and saw Kyungsoo sitting on the couch with your daughter sitting on his lap, her head leaning against his chest and Kyungsoo's arm wrapped around his daughter's small body. They are both sleeping. You sighed in relief as you thought that Kyungsoo r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter