Baekhyun (3)

Exo scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"When he does your make-up"

 

You are a famous Youtuber together with your beloved boyfriend and this time, you both decided to make a vlog about 'Boyfriend does my makeup' thing. You both find it awesome and funny so you made it for your own version of this challenge.

 

You set up your camera and Baekhyun prepared your make up kit on your vanity table. And when everything had set up, you both took a deep breath and start to record the camera in front of you.

 

"So.. Hello guys.. It's been a while when we post the last video we made and then we're back." You said.

 

"That's right. And we just talked about the request of our followers and we decided to do it just for you guys. So... How can we do this?" He said.

 

"Actually I had posted on my other youtube account that I made a 'How to do my eyebrow make-up done' and then some of them got interested with making us do the couple's funny challenge named 'Boyfriend does my make-up' so here we are now, we're trying to do this just for fun and to do our beloved followers their request." He looked at you and smiled.

 

"So... Let's get it started?" You nodded and smiled back at him.

 

When Baekhyun started to look at your make-up kit, he don't know when to start and he took too much time to think what's the first thing to apply on your face. Then he chuckled.

 

"Hahaha... I don't know where to start. You all know that my coordi-noona's were responsible for doing my make-up. So I don't have any idea which one to apply first." He laughed causing you to laughed for his cute confused face of his.

 

"Well, I'm not going to tell you any single clue to do it anyway. Haha.. Goodluck baby." You smirked. He pouted.

 

"You meanie.." then he smiled evilly. "Ahh.. I know now." You became worried on what's on his mind.

He get the liquid foundation and read it. And he started to apply it to your face. You closed your eyes to make him do it without difficulties. Then he bring that back to its place and get the bb cream. You snort loudly for him to know that he made it wrong. It's supposed to be bb cream first then liquid foundation. He looked at you in curiosity and whined.

 

"Wae~?" You laughed and decided to not tell him now maybe later after it's done. You shook your head

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter