Xiumin (2)

Exo scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"When Xiumin takes care of your kids"

 

"Appa!!" 3 year old Harum screamed while running while her oppa, Minkook playing Xbox in the living room. Xiumin sipping his coffee in the dining room waiting his baby girl to came to him. She reached her father's hand begging him to carry her. Xiumin carried her in his arms and asked her what's wrong.

"Appa...Baegopa.." He smiled.

"You want to eat?" she nodded and placed her head on his shoulder."Okay, Harum-ie what do you want to eat?"

"Baozi~!" She happily exclaimed. Xiumin chuckled and nodded. He headed to the kitchen and placed Harum on the dining chair and opened the fridge. He searched for the steamed buns he bought with you earlier and placed it in the steamer.

"Minkook-ah, come over here. Do you want to eat?" He called his son who immidiately paused his Xbox and come to the Kitchen. Minkook pinched his sister's cheeks and cooed.

"Aigoo.. Uri Harum-ie is hungry. Don't worry Oppa is hungry too. I'll accompany you. haha." He smiled which received an adorable laugh by Harum. Xiumin smiled at the sight of his kids. He get the steamed buns on the plate and handed it to his kids.

" Careful it's still hot." He gave the steamed bun to Minkook and he ate it while fanning his mouth. Xiumin smiled and get another bun to Harum. He blow the bun and get a mouthful to place it on Harum's mouth. She clapped her hands happily.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter