Suspects

Snatched

Of all the things Kyungsoo was expecting when arriving in Seoul, being kidnapped was not on his list.

The two men in the front, they had just killed someone. They had taken Kyungsoo and shoved him into the back of the van. What if they did the same to him as they did to that man? No. That was not going to happen to him. As soon as the van was opened up, he was jumping out and running. He didn't care on where he ended up, he just had to get away from them. 

"You do realise that when the police find the body, they'll instantly suspect us" he could hear one of the men say 
"And do they know where to find us? No. So we shouldn't need to worry" the second man replied, silence before one of them began to speak again 
"What do we do with princess in the back?" he asked whilst Kyungsoo scoffed. 

"Don't call me that" he shouted angrily but the two men didn't take any notice of him 
"We'll take him inside. Question him. See if he knows anything about this whole mole business" the second replied 
"I don't know anything! Just let me go!" Kyungsoo shouted 
"Will you please be quiet?" one of the men shouted back, banging on the wall that separated him from Kyungsoo. 

Sitting there, Kyungsoo began to worry. Where were they taking him? Why were they questioning him? He didn't know anything. He just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time to see those men kill another man who, in Kyungsoo's eyes, was completely innocent! Sat there, he decided he had to get away. There was no way he was staying with these guys. 

~

In the five years that Kim Minseok had been on the police force, no case had aggravated him more than the one he and his team were currently assigned to. The incident that they were going to check out today had been the third one this month. Like the three previously, it never presented anything apart from a victim on the floor with a gunshot wound inflicted somewhere on their body. 

"Chanyeol" he called out, stepping under the tape and walking towards his colleague who was standing watch as the team got to working on the crime scene 
"Even though I already know, fill me in" he said and Chanyeol nodded. 

"Three school children were walking through the lane, shortcut back to their houses. As they were walking through, they found the body, currently been taken in for questioning" he began and Minseok nodded. Poor kids.

"The victim is a male, from the looks of things in his mid to late twenties. Gunshot wound to the head" he finished 
"Was there any evidence left behind?" Minseok asked and Chanyeol shook his head 
"By the looks of things though, our victim was in a fight so there maybe some trace of DNA left from his murderer which we can use to track them down" he replied whilst Minseok sighed. 

"We already know who it is! It's written in stone that every possible victim we're going to find now belongs to Kris Wu and that freaking 'gang' of his" he said, running a hand through his hair 
"We've searched every possible lead we've had Minseok. We just can't find him" Chanyeol said and Minseok nodded. 

"I know! It's like he's always one step ahead of us on making sure he's never caught. And it pisses me off" he said angrily whilst Chanyeol nodded 
"In the meantime, we need to see if we can get anyone to identify the body. Then we have to do an interview and explain the situation to the public, notify potential family" he replied and Minseok shook his head, the two of them walking away from the scene, leaving forensics to do their jobs. 

"I swear I'm going to go grey by the end of this" he muttered, managing to crack a smile out of himself and Chanyeol that afternoon. 

~

When the van finally began to slow, Kyungsoo's heart began to race. He knew he had potentially just under a second to get out and run before the other two could catch him. His next few moves were crucial. 

As the van came to a stop, Kyungsoo could hear the two men in the front clamber out and make their way around to him. Deciding that he could live with leaving his bag in the van, he crouched into a position that would allow him to launch himself out as soon as the doors were opened. He just wished his heart would stop beating so erratically. 

"You know Yixing is not going to be happy when he see's we brought someone back with us" one of them said, Kyungsoo slowly inching himself over to get ready 
"He was unhappy when I brought you back, yet look at how he treats you now. Just help me get this guy in without attracting attention" the other said and with that, the doors to the back of the van were opened. 

Kyungsoo didn't even think. He just launched himself forward and tried to scramble his way out, run down the road and not look back. But that didn't happen. As he tried to escape, one of the men managed to grab him and being ten times stronger than Kyungsoo, managed to stop him from running away. 

"Get off me" Kyungsoo shouted, trying to wrestle out of his grasp 
"Hel-" he began before a hand was clamped over his mouth, the second man leaning in to get his bag before the van was locked up. 

"Get him in then" he said and with that, Kyungsoo was dragged inside, kicking but not so much screaming. 


Hey guys!! :D 

So the characters and their roles are going to be slowly introduced throughout the story. I would like to point out here that the ages of EXO in this aren't going to be the same as in real life. So by this, it won't be the case of Sehun being the youngest and Minseok being the oldest with all the members in between. Their ages will be all over the place so don't get confused in future chapters. 

Until then!!