The morning after

Snatched

When Kyungsoo awoke the next morning, everyone else was still asleep. Getting out of bed, he could see Jongin sleeping on the matress on the floor and quietly walked out of the room. 

The memories of last night were clearly evident around the place. Numerous bandages and bloody towells and flannels were scattered around the place. Sometime that night Kyungsoo could have sworn he heard someone new walk into the place. 

"Jesus christ Yixing what happened here?"
"I'll explain everything just please help us!" 

Quietly walking around, Kyungsoo was able to clean the mess up without waking anyone up. Looking at the time, it wouldn't be long before Yixing woke up to go to work. Scrounging through the cupboards, Kyungsoo had managed to find a decent amount of food to make breakfast with. It wasn't much but it would have to do. 

~

"Something smells good" Yixing said stifling a yawn as he wondered out of his bedroom 
"I woke up early and I had nothing else to do... so I decided to make myself useful for once" Kyungsoo replied making Yixing smile before sitting down and waiting for Kyungsoo to serve him some breakfast. 

"H-how are the others?" Kyungsoo asked 
"A little battered and bruised but they'll survive. I managed to convince Jongdae to come out last night and help me out... obviously I had to hide the others and promise Jongdae he wouldn't tell anyone" Yixing replied. 

"And Tao?" 
"He'll be fine. A little bit of bed rest and he'll be up and running in no time!" Yixing replied with a smile but it failed to make Kyungsoo feel better 
"How did he end up like that?" Kyungsoo asked and Yixing sighed 
"Before he met Kris he use to fight a lot back in his hometown. In the streets or in competitions. Because he's the only decent fighter they have... well you can imagine what happened last night" he explained. 

Kyungsoo could. All he imagined was Tao being the only one who could effectively stop Yunho and his lot whilst also trying to run away from the police. And the others... could they have helped him? Did they help him? 

"You know the food will burn if you blank out any longer" Yixing said snapping Kyungsoo out of his senses making him scramble about and making Yixing smile as breakfast was served and the two of them sat there in silence eating. 

~

"What happened to you?" Jongdae asked walking in the room to see Minseok and Chanyeol sat there 
"We kind of got into a scruff with some people last night" Minseok replied smiling sheepishly whilst Jongdae sighed. He knew perfectly well what had happened. After being called to help Yixing out so late in the night, he wasn't that all surprised to see both of them there. 

"So what injuries am I having to deal with today?" Jongdae asked to which the two of them sighed 
"Well Chanyeol here got punched in the nose and stupidly held it off until today to go get it checked out. I landed funny on my ankle and it hurts when I press down on it" Minseok replied and Jongdae nodded. Was he going to have to deal with anyone else coming in as a result of the chaos that was last night?

~

Sitting there Kyungsoo was beginning to wonder if he really did make the correct decision in running away from home. Sure he hated his parents for what they were trying to do him and his life... but it was nothing compared to what he had been through the time he had spent here so far! 

"Something smells nice" came a voice making Kyungsoo jump. Looking up his breath hitched when he saw Kris stood there staring at him. After what happened last night and what was said between the two of them, he wasn't too keen on being in the room with just him and nobody else there to help him out if Kris started on him. 

"I-it's still hot... want me to put some on a plate for you?" he asked, walking towards the cupboards but sat down when he saw Kris shook his head 
"I'm only getting a bit for Tao to try and eat" he said and with a nod from Kyungsoo walked past him and started putting some food onto a plate, silence ensuing once again. 

"How is he?" Kyungsoo asked hesitantly 
"Bit banged up and looking like death... but he'll be fine in a few days. This is Tao we're talking about, he always gets back on his feet quickly" Kris replied before grabbing a fork and walking back into his room. Kyungsoo slouching back in his seat with a sigh of relief. 

Until the others woke up and slowly began to wake up, Kyungsoo just sat there staring at the door. Maybe if the others had something useful, Kyungsoo could use it to pry the door open. He didn't care about his stuff. He could just make a run for it and towards the police station. He wouldn't rat out the others. He just wanted to go home... after last night, he was scared! If the mole managed to rat them out about the trade thing... could they have told their boss about Kyungsoo? Would they try to hunt him down? 

"You alright there?" Joonmyun asked, yawning and stretching his arms 
"Yeah... in my own little world" Kyungsoo replied before smiling a little 
"There's breakfast over there if you want it... it may be cold so you'll have to reheat it" and with that everyone else apart from Kris and Tao slowly filtered out from their bedrooms. 

~

To say that Yunho was angry right now would be an understatement. 

He was beyond angry

Furious wouldn't even begin to describe how he felt right now. 

All because his plan to finally take out those idiots last night backfired on him! How the hell did the police managed to get there and interrupt everything? Who the hell could have possibly told them? 

"I thought you said that this would be the perfect moment to take them out!" he shouted, the figure in front of him flinching at his voice 
"I-I didn't know the police were going to turn up!" they replied as Yunho approached them and they backed up. Only to be stopped by Jaejoong who stepped in behind to make sure they didn't run away. 

"You should have done a last minute check! Made sure they never found out in the first place!" Yunho said angrily 
"I-it was a surprise for everyone. I didn't know they were going to turn up and neither did they! Kris and Baekhyun got into an argument over it because Kris thought Baekhyun had told his friend!" the figure exclaimed whilst Yunho sighed. 

"Look here runt, I don't have time for useless pieces of information being spouted at me. I get dangerous when I'm angry. We wouldn't want daddy getting worried that his precious child was in any harm would we?" he asked and the figure felt their heartbeat increase. They wanted out now. They didn't want to be here anymore. 

"Although Yunho" Changmin began as he walked over 
"This happened the last time. When we asked our little rat here to take of things when he first started working for us"  
"If memory recalls, we had to teach him a lesson the last time... maybe he's forgotten that lesson" came Junsu's voice walking over as well so that the four of them were now surrounding the figure. 

"That's right. Perhaps... perhaps we should make him remember what happened the last time he screwed up so that he deffinitely will not forget for future references"... 


*whispers* 

Dun dun dun~!!!!

I was going to leave the update for today... but I just had to do it!! It was bugging me I just had to write it up by today!! D: 

And in the last part of the chapter the mole eliminated two suspects as to who they could possibly be... maybe even three 

Next chapter is going to be a shippy/drama/whatever I come up with chapter. 

Until then!!