Trust

Snatched

"Come in" Yixing muttered as Joonmyun walked into his bedroom, tray in hand with breakfast 
"Thought you could use something to start off your day" he said and Yixing smiled a little before sitting up. 

The night before he had gone to bed in a foul mood. Nobody could figure out why he was in such a bad mood. It was unusual for Yixing to be moody in the first place! 

"You feeling better? After last night?" Joonmyun asked 
"A lot better... sorry about that, bad day at work" Yixing replied before he tucked into his breakfast. Usually by this point Joonmyun would leave him in order to give Yixing some privacy, right? After all, it was rude to stare at people as they ate! 

"Uhh Joonmyun" he said 
"Yeah?" Joonmyun asked making Yixing frown. Was he seriously not understanding how awkward this situation was that the minute? 

"What's wrong?" Joonmyun asked when he saw Yixing frowning
"Uh... nothing" Yixing replied and quickly got back to his breakfast, ignoring the look Joonmyun was sending him 
"Alright then... I'll leave you to it" he muttered and shot a smile at Yixing before exiting the room, Yixing himself finally being able to sigh in relief but frowned when he felt his heart flutter. Why was it acting like that? 

~

Running into the bar, Chanyeol stopped and bent over to catch his breath. He was late. So late! He was even wondering if he had wasted his time in coming to the bar now. Baekhyun had probably given up and gone back home, thinking Chanyeol had ditched him. 

Sighing to himself Chanyeol finally straightened himself up and looked around. Hopefully Baekhyun had waited for him... 

That was when he saw a figure sitting in the corner and Chanyeol quickly walked over to see Baekhyun's eyes dart over to him and widen. Before Chanyeol could so much as apologise for being late, Baekhyun shot up out of his seat and ran straight into Chanyeol wrapping his arms around his friends waist. 

"What's wrong?" Chanyeol asked trying to pry Baekhyun off of him but Baekhyun only tightened his grip 
"I-I was so worried! I thought something happened to you! I know you were there Chanyeol you were there when the police ambushed us and I was so scared something had happened" Baekhyun replied before finally letting go and looking up, eyes widened when he saw the state of Chanyeol. 

"Some bugger punched me" Chanyeol explained and sat down, dragging Baekhyun down with him 
"I'm fine Baekhyun, see!" Chanyeol said and pointed to the smile on his face when he saw how worried Baekhyun looked 
"This is my fault" Baekhyun muttered and Chanyeol quickly shook his head. He hated it when Baekhyun did this; always blaming himself whenever Chanyeol got hurt after an incident involving the two of them. 

"It's not! Was you the guy who punched me in the face? No! Was you the guy who held a gun up at me? No" before Baekhyun's eyes widened 
"Someone held a gun up at you?" he exclaimed before Chanyeol shushed him 
"I had Minseok there to help me out!" he replied but that didn't reassure Baekhyun at all. It just made him even more worried! 

"Baekhyun please" Chanyeol said and took his hand in the hopes it would help in some way to calming his friend down 
"Trust me, I'm fine. I'm not going anywhere" he said and Baekhyun nodded 
"Everyone is at each others throats lately. If it's not for certain people we would be killing each other right now! I don't know what to do" he muttered, loud enough for Chanyeol to hear. 

"If you're that worried, why don't you just leave them?" Chanyeol asked but Baekhyun shook his head 
"They've done so much for me! We're a special type of family! Leaving them would be like betraying them... I just think that this is too dangerous to do now and I'm scared that if I spoke up about it they'd only think I was being silly and selfish" he replied and it was there that Chanyeol noticed the state of him. 

When did Baekhyun ever look so... rough? Sure he had cuts that were scabbing over from the previous night and a few bruises here and there... but where did the bags under his eyes come from? From how gaunt his face looked, how long had it been since he ate a decent meal? 

"Has this been worrying you this whole time?" he asked and Baekhyun nodded 
"All the time" he replied before Chanyeol came over and hugged him. He didn't really need to say anything. The truth was he couldn't think of anything to say. His best friend was hurting and he couldn't even help him out! 

~

"Kyungsoo!" 

He hated it when they shouted his name like that. It always made him jump and made him think that they were angry at him or he was in trouble! 

"Kyungsoo!"
"What?" he asked walking out of the bedroom to find Kris beckon him over 
"For once you're going to make yourself useful" he said making Kyungsoo frown. 

"P-pardon?" he asked 
"You could have worded it better!" Joonmyun said before facing Kyungsoo with a smile. 

"Tomorrow Tao need to go to the doctors to get things checked over. Jongdae made the appointment for him just to see if the wounds were healing and everything is fine" he said 
"And what does that have to do with me?". 

"Yixing is going to be at work. We're all going to be dealing with some stuff. We don't exactly want Tao to go alone so these lot suggested you should take him" Kris replied 
"R-really?"
"We'll have to disguise you up again though so nobody will recognise you, but it should be fine" Joonmyun said with a wave of his hand and Kyungsoo tried his best to hide the little bit of excitement he was feeling at that moment. 

They were letting him out! 

Sure it was to go with Tao... but they were actually letting him out and letting him have some fresh air for the first time since he was bought to the place!

"Of course, we trust you to do what you're suppose to be doing. You wont try anything stupid will you Kyungsoo?" Kris asked with a glare
"Absolutely not" Kyungsoo replied instantly. The last thing he needed was Kris being pissed off with him again! 


Hey guys!! :D 

Is this the start of Sulay I see? With a bit of Baekyeol? Why yes I believe it is! But remember, not every OTP will probably get together in this. There may be the acknowledgement of some feelings but that may be it. 

And finally Kyungsoo will get to go outside freely without being kidnapped again or having an allergic reaction!

This may be the only update today for tonight is Eurovision night!!

Do you know how long I've been waiting for this?!? XD Man I sound so sad... 

Until the next chapter!!