How could you?

Snatched

"No let me go!" Kyungsoo screamed, trying to fight his way out of Junsu's grip 
"Will you stop moving!" Junsu exclaimed, hitting Kyungsoo across the face before he flung the guy into a dark room slamming the door shut behind him. 

As soon as Kyungsoo hit the floor he was straight back up and running towards the door. However Junsu proved to be too quick and as soon as the door was shut was it locked. No matter how much Kyungsoo tugged on the door, punched it, screamed to be let out it was no use. Nobody could hear him and nobody was coming back for him. 

"God dammit" he shouted kicking the door before leaning against it, breathing quickly. At this moment in time the others, his friends, his new family, they were up there with Yunho and his lot. Sure they outnumbered them, but from what Kyungsoo had been told and what he had heard... let's face it, they were in trouble! 

"Kyungsoo" a voice whispered as Kyungsoo turned around and saw a figure hunched over in the corner 
"Y-Yixing?" Kyungsoo asked, said guy looking up at the mention of his name and watched as Kyungsoo's eyes widened 
"They got you too? What happened? Was everyone taken? Is there someone out there looking for us?" Kyungsoo asked, racing over to his friend only to have Yixing shake his head and shuffle away. 

"You wouldn't want to come anywhere near me" he said making Kyungsoo frown 
"Why not?" he asked 
"Kyungsoo... I-I'm the reason. I'm the reason that you're here right now" Yixing replied, Kyungsoo staying silent for a moment before everything sunk in. 

"You're mole? Y-you're the person who told Yunho I was with you guys? You're the person who set the others up for that ambush which almost killed Tao?" he asked and didn't give Yixing time to reply before he punched him in the face, pinning him to the floor. 

"How could you?" he shouted 
"How could you do this to us? To them? They're your friends! They trusted you and this is how you repay them? By stabbing them in the back!" as tears clouded his eyes. 

"Kyun-"
"This whole time you've been lying to us? So you're not Zhang Yixing who came to Korea with his parents when he was fifteen? If you're not then who the hell are you?" he asked as Yixing pushed him of and he sat up. 

"Yes I lied. I lied horribly and for what I've done I will surely go to hell for it. But I am not lying about who I am. Yes I am Zhang Yixing and yes I am from China that much is true. Everything else I told you is a lie!" he said, moving out of the way so Kyungsoo wouldn't lunge at him once again.

"Well then how the hell did you get to meet Yunho?" Kyungsoo asked 
"T-that is a long story" Yixing replied as Kyungsoo plopped himself in front of him, staring eye to eye 
"Judging by the position the two of us are in right now, I'd say we have all the time in the world. Wouldn't you? Start explaning". 

~

His head was killing him. That was all Sehun could figure out at this minute. He had no idea where he was or how he ended up there. The last thing he could remember was running out after Yixing and following him down the road. How he got from there to waking up on a cold, hard floor somewhere else he could not remember for the life of him. 

"Sehun?" a voice asked, his head swimming as he opened his eyes to find a familiar face looking at him 
"Sehun?" Luhan asked again as Sehun groaned and Luhan sighed in relief. 

"Thank God! I thought you were dead!" he exclaimed 
"What happened?" Sehun asked, sitting up and wincing slightly. 

"Well you were following some guy down the road and into here... I know I shouldn't have followed but judging by your condition now I'm glad I did. Anyway, there were a bunch of guys talking about something and you were kind of spying on them... before one of them hit you on the head and dragged you in here" Luhan explained. 

Ah

That

Now Sehun could remember excatly what had happened 

"You weren't caught... were you?" he asked quickly 
"Nope. I managed to hide and wait for those guys to leave. I tried opening the door but it was locked... so I had to find something to try and break it down" Luhan replied. 

"And does anybody know we're here?" Sehun asked, sighing when Luhan shook his head 
"I can't get any signal in here. Plus I didn't want to leave you here alone" he replied as Sehun smiled at him 
"Well thank you" he said quietly as Luhan nodded.

"I guess now that you're awake I can go and get some help... are you going to be alright alone for a bit?" he asked but before Sehun could reply, a bunch of policmen came running down the hall, guns aimed straight at them. 

"Stay where you are!" one of them shouted, Sehun pulling Luhan behind him so he blocked from the police. 

"What the hell is going on here?" Sehun shouted back as Minseok walked into the room 
"Are you Kris Wu?" he asked 
"What? No I am not Kris Wu I'm Oh freaking Sehun" Sehun replied as Minseok looked and pointed at Luhan. 

"Who's he then?" he asked 
"A sixteen year old boy who came to help me. Why the hell would you think he's Kris? Why do you even want Kris?" Sehun replied 
"You know him?" Minseok asked 
"Well duh, I work with him and right now I don't know what's happened to him or the others because some idiot bashed me across the head before I could hear anything" Sehun replied moodily. 

"I-I can help" Luhan said, still hiding behind Sehun 
"You know what's going on here?" Minseok asked as Luhan nodded his head 
"There's this guy and he was pinning another guy to the floor, asking him where someone called Kris was and if he didn't tell him h-he was going to kill him and everyone he ever loved. So the guy told him a-and they dragged him out" he explained. 

"Did they say where they were going to take him?" Minseok asked 
"O-one of them asked what they were going to do and because this place isn't big enough to keep them all separate... s-so they spoke about taking them to this derelict place that's being knocked down soon near some park" Luhan replied. 

"I know what he's talking about" one of the police piped up and at that everyone began moving about again, a group of police running over to Sehun and Luhan 
"Get off of me" Sehun said, shrugging the police away and pulling Luhan back to him. 

"You need to go get checked out. We're taking you and this friend of yours to the hospital" Minseok explained before pulling out his walkie talkie and making his way out of the area. 

~

"I shouldn't be here" Baekhyun muttered. Every minute he was sat there with Chanyeol the longer the agitation ate at him. He shouldn't be sat there whilst his friends were in danger. He had no idea what was going on and sitting around doing nothing was not helping him in keeping in calm, no matter how much Chanyeol tried to reassure him. 

"Everything will be fine. Your friends will be found and those who are responsible for this will be punished" Chanyeol said as Baekhyun took a shaky breath in 
"But it's been too long. What if we don't find anything or anyone?" he asked as Chanyeol took his hand in his and gave it a reassuring squeeze. 

"It's alright. I promise everything will be fine" he said and Baekhyun nodded his head before frowning 
"Wait... where were you heading off to before I came to you?" he asked as Chanyeol sighed and rolled his eyes. 

"For months now people have been coming in speaking about strange going on's in some abandoned warehouse. At first we weren't really convinced as to what was going on. Ocassionally we would have someone check the area out and soon they're reporting strange things. Of course Minseok is quick to accuse Kris and you lot even though he doesn't have the evidence to. Right now he's gone to check the place out and see if he's right or not" he explained.

"Well he's about to prove himself wrong" Baekhyun muttered 
"Chanyeol" came Minseok's voice over the walkie talkie 
"Go" Chanyeol replied, he and Baekhyun listening intently onto what Minseok had to say.

"We checked the place out. Turns out there is no Kris, instead there's a mouthy guy called Sehun and some foreign kid telling us someone called Yunho is actually the bad guy in this" Minseok said 
"Sehun?" Baekhyun shouted out, pouting when Chanyeol put a finger up to shush him. 

"We're now on our way to a new location. In the meatime Sehun and that kid have been taken to the hospital to get checked over. I'll update you when I can" and with that ended his conversation as Baekhyun lept out of his seat.

"What are we sitting around for? We need to go follow Minseok!" he exclaimed but frowned when Chanyeol shook his head 
"Why not?" 
"It's too big of a risk. I'm not taking you there and risk having you get hurt" Chanyeol replied. 

"But they're my friends" Baekhyun said sadly 
"And you currently have another one on his way to the hospital. I suggest we go to him instead and leave Minseok to it" Chanyeol replied, taking Baekhyun's silence as his acceptance to do so. 

~

"... and then Yunho said that if I didn't help not only would he kill me but everyone else I love and hold dear to me" Yixing finished, the two of them sitting in silence as Kyungsoo took everything in 
"Yixing" he groaned 
"I-I tried my best! I was always trying to divert him a-and I was coming to tell him I quit but..." Yixing quickly replied as Kyungsoo sighed.

"Why didn't you tell us? Even if the others felt betrayed and hurt... they could have tried to help you" Kyungsoo said and watched as Yixing nodded his head 
"I know that... but I'm so scared Kyungsoo, so freaking scared and fear makes people do very silly things. You of all people should know that"...


Wahhh this chapter is so freaking long... 

Okay so about the last chapter, I've got to go make some improvements on it I know. I need to change it so that the parts of Baekhyun running away actually flow together, as for what happened to Changmin who was chasing after him; it's easy to outrun someone. As for the scale of Yunho taking everyone, basically everytime a new part starts just assume the people in the previous part have already been taken. 

I won't be making the improvements today though. I'm tired, huge headache, I need to do stuff to get plate tectonics and weather out of my mind and I'm close to breaking my laptop this thing is pissing me off so much -_- please excuse my language... 

So yeah, whilst you read this, I'm just gonna go over here and well...