Confused

Snatched

"Have I done something to anger Jongin?" Kyungsoo asked the next morning 
"I don't think so. What makes you think you have?" Joonmyun replied, handing Kyungsoo over his breakfast as said guy shrugged his shoulders 
"All yesterday evening he was just glaring at me like I had done something to piss him of. Everytime I tried to speak to him he would ignore me and I tried to talk to him in private in his room, but he shut the door in my face!" he explained making Joonmyun sigh and shake his head. 

"Ignore him. He's an idiot to try and talk to when he's moody about something" he said as Kris walked made his way into the kitchen looking moody himself. 

"I don't think I've ever seen you look this down before" Joonmyun said as Kris sighed 
"Tao won't speak to me. Since late last night and this morning all he's done is ignore me, glare at me and mutter insults at me!" he exclaimed 
"What the hell did I do to get all of this?" he added and Joonmyun shrugged his shoulders before an idea popped into his mind, turning to face the other two.

"Do you think it could have been to do with when we found you and Kyungsoo on the floor?" he asked 
"Why would that bother Tao?"
"Well, you two were in quite a compromising position" Joonmyun replied. 

"Wait, you think we were doing something?" Kris asked to which he and Kyungsoo shot each other horrified looks 
"Why would I want to do something with him?" Kyungsoo asked 
"There's no way on this planet that I would ever want to get with Kyungsoo" Kris said 
"I'll second that to you!" Kyungsoo exclaimed, Joonmyun overwhelemed with what the other two were shooting at him. 

"I'm only telling you what we saw" he said 
"And tell the others to grab as much as they want" he added walking towards Jongin's room, hearing Kyungsoo and Kris mutter stuff in the background. 

It's safe to say that Jongin is not a morning person. Whilst others are up and ready to face the day at ridiculous times in the morning, he prefers to sleep in and wake up by himself without the rude interruptions. So it wasn't really wise for Joonmyun to continuously knock on the door before Jongin finally got out of bed and opened the door to him. 

"What?" he snapped as Joonmyun pushed past him and made Jongin shut the door behind him. 

"You've got a lot of explaining to do Jongin" Joonmyun said making Jongin sigh 
"What did I do this time?" he asked, sitting on his bed to wait for Joonmyun to lay it on him. 

"Poor Kyungsoo out there is feeling all rubbish and guilty because he thinks he's done something to anger you" Joonmyun replied hitting Jongin at the back of the head 
"Ow~"
"Well you deserve it mister. Sat there all yesterday evening glaring at him, ignoring him. He even went to talk to you to have you slam the door in his face" and Jongin couldn't really disagree to that. Instead opting to dropping his gaze to the floor whilst Joonmyun stared at him and shook his head. 

"I get it, the way those two were on the floor it was quite a compromising position. But that doesn't mean you take your jealousy out on Kyungsoo" he said 
"I-I'm not jealous!" Jongin shot back making Joonmyun raise an eyebrow. 

"Sure you're not" he replied walking towards the door 
"Just control your emotions and stop taking them out on the poor boy. He hasn't done anything to you" and walked out of the room. 

That's where he's wrong 

Kyungsoo has certainly done something to Jongin and it confused him greatly

Jongin should have hated the guy. Especially after he slapped him across the face. Yet no matter how much he tried, he just couldn't hate the guy! He always found his attention drawn to him. He always had to be there and some nights the need was so strong he would end up sharing a bed with Kyungsoo. 

That's was confused him the most. Why was he suddenly so drawn to the guy? What made Kyungsoo so special that Jongin just couldn't get him out of his head? Just some of the questions that Jongin couldn't answer no matter how much he thought about it. 

~

Throughout the day, Kris was pretty much following Tao around to ask him what was up with him. Of course Tao wouldn't reply and this was starting to infuriate Kris. How was he suppose to apologise to Tao if he didn't know what it was he had to apologise for? 

Leaving those fools to it, Kyungsoo had spent his day trying to get Jongin alone so he could talk to him and ask him what the heck was up with him. Everytime he tried to though Jongin would either start up a conversation with someone else, or would just walk away before Kyungsoo could so much as open his mouth. 

That was the last straw 

Kyungsoo was now fed up of the way Jongin was just blanking him and ignoring him like that. When he saw Jongin walk towards his room, he was quick to follow barging in and shutting the door shut behind him so nobody overheard their conversation. 

"You know there is a thing called knocking" Jongin muttered 
"What the hell is your problem?" Kyungsoo asked, not giving Jongin time to say anything before he began speaking again. 

"I haven't done anything to anger you. I don't know if I've done anything to anger you because you wont let me know! Instead you're just glaring at me, ignoring me and even now you're doing it!" he said pointing at Jongin who rolled his eyes 
"Is that all?" he asked. 

"No that's not all! Like I said what is your problem? I haven't done anything and when I try to find out in case I accidently did do something you're acting like a spolit brat and you're being really difficult to work with!". 

Kyungsoo couldn't really remember how Jongin had managed to make his way over so quickly. It was in that time that Jongin had then pushed him up against the wall, glaring at him, inching closer and closer until he was inches away from Kyungsoo's face staring him up and down. 

"Get. Out." was all he said and Kyungsoo was quick to scurry away, running straight to his room and shutting himself in there for the rest of the night. Jongin throwing himself onto his bed and running a hand through his hair, sighing in frustration... 


Hey guys!! :D 

So some news for you; 

From Monday to Friday, Saturday at the latest, I will not be updating at all. Why? Me and all my family from my dad's side are going on holiday and trust me after the crappy year we had last year, we deserve it! I'm telling you now because I won't be able to update tomorrow as I'll be too busy packing.  

I hate to leave you hanging like this, but it's a family holiday we've all been looking forward to. So big hugs and high fives and I'll see you all when I get back. 

Until then!!