One by one

Snatched

"You ready to go?" Jongin asked, stepping into Kyungsoo's room 
"B-but I don't have have a disguise or anything" Kyungsoo replied 
"Ah a face mask will do the trick. Besides, you're with me. I won't let anything happen" Jongin explained and smiled at the blush that had appeared on Kyungsoo's cheeks before handing the mask over. 

"We're off!" he called out into the living room 
"Be careful" came Joonmyun's voice 
"Go there and come straight back" came Kris' and with a roll his eyes, Jongin took Kyungsoo's hand and led him out of the apartment. Seeing how shy Kyungsoo was around him, Jongin couldn't wipe the smile off of his face. It was decided there and then; today was going to be a great day! 

~

"Why can't they just ever send us down to some shop five minutes away from the apartment? Why does it always have to be so far away?" Baekhyun asked, he and Tao slowly making their way down the road with frowns and pouts on their faces. 

"I just don't see why Kris and Joonmyun couldn't do it themselves! Sending us to do their work!" Tao exclaimed as Baekhyun sighed 
"I guess it comes with the job" he grumbled, failing to notice that Tao had stopped walking until he bumped into the guy's back
"What's wrong?" he asked but Tao didn't reply, Baekhyun failing to see why until he looked ahead and saw Jaejoong standing there with a smirk on his face. 

"What are you doing here?" Tao asked but Jaejoong didn't answer him. Instead the smirk remained on his face as three more people emmerged from the shadows to joing him. Tao and Baekhyun were now, most definitely, outnumbered. 

"If I remember correctly" Yunho began, pointing to Tao 
"The last time we met you ended up punching me in the face" as he and the other three slowly started closing in on the other two. 

What did they now? They were outnumbered two to four. Without the others there to help them, there was no way they were going to be able to fight their way out of this. 

"Run" Tao muttered as Baekhyun turned to him frowning 
"Wha-"
"Run" Tao repeated and pushed Baekhyun away from him. 

Understanding what he meant, Baekhyun began to run. Changmin took off after him whilst the other three jumped Tao. Baekhyun wanted to go back and get his friend, he wanted to but Tao pushed him away to save him and if he stopped Changmin was only going to get him. He wasn't exactly the strongest out of everyone in the group! 

Then an idea popped into his head, he knew exactly where to go! With the destination in mind, he turned down an alley and prayed that his legs didn't give out on him. If Yunho had come for him and Tao, that only meant he was surely going to go after the others. 

"Don't you find it strange how Sehun is always running out of the apartment and doing stuff by himself? Like it's rare he ever tags along with any of us" Joonmyun asked, making Kris look up from his work  
"So what are you trying to say? That he's up to something?" he replied and watched as Joonmyun shrugged his shoulders. 

"I'm just sharing a doubt with you. Even the others are beginning to suspect him of getting up to something" he said as Kris sighed and pulled out the seat next to him 
"Sit" he said as Joonmyun frowned. 

"Why? What's going on?" he asked 
"Just sit, I need to tell you something" Kris replied and waited for Joonmyun to take a seat before he began to explain everything. 

"And you're sure we'll find something there?" Chanyeol asked, following Minseok out towards the car as others scrambled around them 
"It's the strongest and only lead we have to go on so far" he replied and Chanyeol nodded, picking up his pace so he could keep up with Minseok. 

"Chanyeol, wait!" came a voice as Chanyeol turned around to see Baekhyun running towards him 
"Baekhyun? What are you doing here?" he asked 
"You... you have to help... Yunho... Tao... attack" he tried to explain, catching his breath. 

"What's going on here? We have somewhere to go!" Minseok said, walking over to see what was going on 
"Chanyeol, you have to help. Yunho and his lot just attacked Tao. I managed to get away but now I think they're tracking down the others which means the mole has spilled the beans on everyone" Baekhyun explained as Minseok stood there confused. 

"What is he on about Park?" he asked 
"Oh for goodness sake. I'm Baekhyun I work with Kris. We're meant to be the bad guys and we're not it's a guy called Yunho and he's out there with four other people trying to kill us!" Baekhyun replied 
"Wait, you're friends with the enemy!" Minseok exclaimed. 

"I'm not the enemy it's Yunho who is the enemy here!" Baekhyun replied whilst Chanyeol sighed  
"If I may" he began loudly, shutting the other two up before turning to Baekhyun 
"Are you alright?" he asked and sighed in relief when Baekhyun nodded.

"Tao pushed me away and I was able to get here without one of them catching me" he replied 
"And you're absolutely sure it's Yunho?" Chanyeol asked 
"Positive" Baekhyun replied as Chanyeol turned towards Minseok. 

"We're on our way to some place now which we thought was where Kris was. I will go there and check it out. You Park, you'll stay here with your friend until I get back. Then we're going to have a conversation as to why you kept this from me all this time" he said and with that Chanyeol ushered Baekhyun back into the police station whilst Minseok went on ahead with backup to the next raid. 

"He wouldn't do something like that" Joonmyun said, watching as Kris sighed 
"I know Joonmyun but it's true. Sehun's been following him around for ages. It's all there in black and white" he replied as Joonmyun stood up and began pacing the room. 

There was no way Yixing was the mole. No matter how much Kris tried to explain it to him. He had to be wrong... he had to be! There was no way Zhang Yixing could be the mole he wouldn't even hurt a fly!
"Look I know this is hard to take in Joonmyun but I'm afraid it's the truth" Kris said with a sigh. 

"Why do you guys keep accussing him? He's not the one to blame!" Joonmyun exclaimed 
"Well who else is there to blame? All the evidence points towards him" Kris replied, trying to calm his friend down 
"No! He is not the one to blame. Any minute now Yixing is going to walk through that door like he usually does and you'll see that everything is fine. He will prove to you guys that he is not doing anything wrong and you've just accussed the wrong person" Joonmyun replied. 

Kris wanted to deny it as much as Joonmyun was at this moment. He wanted to turn around and prove to people that Yixing was not the mole. From the minute he and Sehun got the lead though, it was impossible to blame anyone but Yixing. As hard as it was to face the idea, it was the truth. Kris had learned to face it and now it was Joonmyun's turn. 

"Joonmyun pl-" 
"No! You're lying he wouldn't do something like this" Joonmyun interrupted as the door to the apartment opened and both whipped their heads around to see Yixing walk in. 

"You see, he's back now" Joonmyun replied turning to walk over but stopped when he saw the expression on Yixing's face 
"What's wrong?" he asked, noticing how worried and scared Yixing looked. 

"I-I'm... I'm so sorry" was all he said before he was forced backwards and Yunho walked into the apartment, his acomplises right behind him 
"Oh I've been looking forward to this day for a very long time"

~

"We've been walking around for ages. I thought you said this place was only ten minutes away from where we lived" Kyungsoo said as Jongin nodded his head 
"That I did say" he replied before turning to Kyungsoo 
"But I thought I'd drag this out longer than it needs to be" he added making Kyungsoo huff. 

"Why would you do that? Hate to sound like a brat but this mask is extremely uncomfortable" he said before his eyes widened when Jongin took his hand. The two of them held hands quite often, it was nothing new. Yet everytime Jongin took Kyungsoo's hand and added a smile or a grin with it, it always managed to take Kyungsoo's breath away and always managed to make him blush up a storm.

"Because then it means more time away from the others and more time for just the two of us" Jongin said as Kyungsoo nudged him 
"You cheesy git!" he said before laughing 
"You're not complaining though" Jongin replied with a wide smile as they continued down the road together. 

"Oh what a lovely and touching sight" came a voice, as Jongin turned around to see Yunho approaching the two of them 
"I hate to break it up... well not really, I couldn't really care at all" he added with a smirk whilst Jongin stepped in front of Kyungsoo. 

"What are you doing here?" he asked as Yunho chuckled 
"Let's see... for the past two years I've been picturing this scene in my head. One by one I've pictured how I would take you all down, finally" he explained and leant across before pointing to Kyungsoo. 

"And your friend here. I heard he has quite a price on his head if he's returned to his parents. Dead or alive" he finished and smirked as Jaejoong, Junsu and Changmin appeared. 

"Now if I memory serves me correct Jongin it was you who shot Yoochun. Am I wrong?" Yunho asked as Kyungsoo tightened his grip on Jongin's arm 
"And if I remember the expression correctly... aish... how does it go? Oh yes. Wasn't it a life for a life?" Yunho finished as he and the others began to close in on the two of them...


Until the next chapter...