Quite a predicament

Snatched

Kyungsoo didn't want to wake up. He was very much enjoying his extra bit of sleep until he was ever so rudely interrupted by the others walking back into the apartment chatting loudly and making a lot of noise. 

"Shush you lot he's sleeping" Tao said waving his arms about as the room fell silent 
"How long has he been sleeping?" Baekhyun asked leaning over to check if Kyungsoo was indeed asleep
"For most of the day. I woke him up to give him his tablets when he needed it and to also make sure he ate and drank plenty" Tao replied as Joonmyun placed his hand on Kyungsoo's forehead.

"He's cooled down a lot since this morning" he said before Kyungsoo squirmed away from him and opened his eyes slightly 
"You're all so loud" he croaked out before lifting the blanket over his head  
"Leave him" Kris said as everyone moved away to give Kyungsoo peace so he could rest up some more. 

~

Jongin wasn't overly fond of Kyungsoo. 

For starters the guy slapped him across the face when he first arrived at the place. Maybe he deserved it because he did throw Kyungsoo into a van, but he was following Kris' orders! As well as this, he then had to give up his room so Kyungsoo could sleep with him. Anything else Jongin was going to have to do for him anytime soon? 

Despite this though, Jongin couldn't help but sit there and watch as Kyungsoo slept. He wasn't sure on why he watched him. It wasn't really worry in that Kyungsoo would get worst than what he already is; it's a cold after all! It wasn't curiosity as to what a peaceful Kyungsoo looked like. Was it potentially a mix of both? 

"What's in the bag?" Tao asked when Yixing entered the apartment, carrier bag in hand 
"I realised this morning that we're terribly low on medical supplies" he replied and plopped the bag down onto the table. Taking a peek inside one would be able to find tablets, medicines and bandanges of all sorts. 

"Where did you get these?" Sehun asked 
"I work in a chemist. Besides the medicine you need a prescription for they also sell over the counter supplies as well" Yixing replied before walking over to Kyungsoo and lightly shaking him. 

This time instead of whining at being woken up, Kyungsoo opened his eyes and just stared at Yixing who was smiling at him 
"How are you feeling?" he asked 
"Better than I was this morning" Kyungsoo replied and Yixing nodded, satisfied with the answer. 

"You hungry?" he asked 
"Starving" Kyungsoo replied making Yixing chuckle as he helped Kyungsoo sit up before making his way back into the kitchen. 

"You guys are going to love what we're having for dessert today" he said 
"What is it?" Tao asked 
"You'll just have to wait and see. You're lucky I managed to spot it when I went out shopping" Yixing replied as Joonmyun helped him set up for dinner. Everyone else getting on with what they were doing originally and Kyungsoo sat there frowning at Jongin who wouldn't stop staring at him. 

Weird.... 

~

"Oh man this is so good!" Tao exclaimed and everyone else around the table nodded in agreement. 

Yixing was right; they were going to love dessert that night. They weren't sure what it was but they were enjoying it so much they just forgot to ask! Kyungsoo was trying to enjoy the dessert but for some reason he couldn't. He could sense that something was wrong but wasn't sure what. To begin with he was eating the dessert just as quickly as everyone else was but slowly started to eat less and less. 

Jongin could see the discomfort on Kyungsoo's face. He didn't know what to do because it wasn't as if they really like each other right now 
"What is this Yixing?" Kris asked breaking Jongin out of his thought 
"Caramel pecan pie" Yixing replied and with that Kyungsoo froze as he dropped his fork with a clang on the table. 

"What did you say it was?" he asked and it was at that everyone noticed how pale he had become and how shallow his breathing had become 
"Caramel pecan pie" Yixing repeated and with that Kyungsoo leapt up from his seat and ran towards the room he shared with Jongin. 

"What was that all about?" Baekhyun asked before everyone jumped out of their seats and ran into the room to find Kyungsoo throwing stuff out of his bag 
"What's wrong?" Joonmyun asked as Kyungsoo turned to him with a sense of panic written on his face. 

"I'm allergic to nuts and I can't find my epipen!" he exclaimed and he couldn't really remember what happened next. Breathing was becoming difficult and he could feel his mouth start to tingle. He could hear Yixing tell him to calm down as everyone else scrambled around him to find his epipen. Jongin was the one to find it, he didn't even pause or hesitate he just stabbed the epipen into Kyungsoo's leg and held it there before he pulled it out and Kyungsoo was carried into the living room. 

~

"Now will you let us take him to the hospital?" Yixing asked as Kris paced the living room 
"Of course he needs to go to the hospital. But what if someone recognises him?" he replied 
"We can disguise him or something" Joonmyun said whilst the others watched over Kyungsoo. 

"Kris I know you're worried but not only has Kyungsoo been ill, he's just had an allergic reaction, he needs to go" Tao said as Kris ran a hand through his hair and nodded. He knew that, he had to get Kyungsoo out and to see someone. How they were going to do it without being recognised or having Kyungsoo being recognised was beyond him. The group had found themselves in quite a situtation they never really thought they would have to face...


I know Kyungsoo does not have a nut allergy in reality... actually he may we just don't know yet... for the meantime just keep this in with the story... 

I did some research online to look up the symptons and asked my parents about this because nut allergies are present within my famil. This chapter was created purely based on research and questions. Please forgive me if this is medically incorrect!!

Secondly, like the poster and background? The poster I quite like but to avoid confusion later on; this is an ot12 story but is Kaisoo centric. There will be Kaisoo development later on. Hence the poster is Kaisoo centric as well. 

Next chapter will be Kyungsoo at the hospital and Jongdae will be there. Will he be able to recognise Kyungsoo? 

Until then!!