Like a hawk

Snatched

No matter where Yixing went, he always had someone watching him. 

He couldn't go sit in the living room without having Sehun stare at him. He couldn't go to the bathroom without Kris watching him. He couldn't even go into his bedroom without Joonmyun watching him! 

Everyone was watching him like a hawk! Sure they may be concerned because Yixing told them he had an accident at work, but he didn't need them watching him like hawks. It was seriously starting to drive him crazy! 

"Have I done something wrong?" he asked turning to Kris who sat there frowning 
"What do you mean?"
"For the past few days you and the others have been watching me like a hawk! You guys won't stop staring at me and it's freaking me out!" Yixing explained. 

"Only because we're worried about you. This is the first time we've seen you hurt and we don'r want you to strain yourself" Kris replied, Yixing narrowing his eyes 
"Well I'll be fine. A few more days of rest and I'll be up on my feet again. I'll be in the shower if you need me" he replied but sighed when he saw that Kris had turned his attention towards Kyungsoo in the kitchen. 

"I swear I tell him one thing and he's too busy concentrating on another" he muttered to himself, walking into the bathroom muttering curses to Kris. 

Meanwhile, said guy had wondered over to the kitchen himself, ffrowning at Kyungsoo who was stood on the counter and rummaging through the cupboards. 

"What are you doing?" he asked 
"You guys have so much food in here. And what a waste! It's all out of date I mean look" Kyungsoo replied chucking a few packets of out of date food at Kris who frowned and placed them aside. 

"You're going to hurt yourself if you don't get down from there" he said 
"I'm fine" Kyungsoo replied as Kris stood there watching him. 

"Seriously, how much used stuff do you have in here?" Kyungsoo asked, standing on his tiptoes to see if there was anything he missed at the top of the cupboards 
"Careful!" Kris exclaimed and Kyungsoo was about to shoot back he was perfectly fine before he lost his footing and fell. 

Good thing Kris was there to catch him... before he himself lost his balance and tried to keep upright, knowing that he couldn't and fell to floor able to use one hand to break the impact and the other to keep a hold of Kyungsoo as he collided with the floor. 

"Ow~" Kyungsoo whined 
"You're so bony" Kris groaned 
"We can come back if we're interrupting something" said a voice and when the two of them looked up saw Tao, Joonmyun and Jongin staring at him.

"Oh stop with the dirty thoughts" Kris said groaning slightly when Kyungsoo rolled off of him and Tao came to help him up. Kyungsoo meanwhile was sat there blushing slightly. He couldn't believe the others thought he and Kris were up to something! Kyungsoo and Kris doing something? Puh-lease that was never going to happen for as long as the two of them lived! 

Seeing a hand in front of him, Kyungsoo took it and was helped back onto his feet to be met with a Jongin quickly checking him over before letting his hand go. About to mutter a thanks to him, Kyungsoo paused and frowned when he saw Jongin glaring at him. Why the heck was Jongin looking at him like that? 

~

Showers are a great place to stay and lock yourself away in your own world. Whilst in there, you always tend to think more, feel more and think of the more deeper topics in life. 

Whenever Yixing was in the shower it gave him the chance to relax just a little. In the shower he knew he didn't have to worry about Yunho coming after him or having the others suspect him of whatever he was doing whenever he was late home from work. Yes, the showers were a sanctuary for Yixing where he could let his hair down and forget about the world. If he could, he would stay in the shower for hours! 

But then the others would probably get worried and start knocking on the door, distracting Yixing from his peace and the way the others were treating him at the minute it wouldn't be long before one of them was banging on the door and demanding what was taking him so long.

When he did finally step out of the bathroom, he thought that he was going to be met with someone staring at him and watching his every move. Instead he was met with a Kris trying to get Tao to talk to him and ask him why he was moody, Jongin sat there glaring at an uncomfortable Kyungsoo and the other three trying to make a conversation to break the ice.

"Do I want to know?" Yixing asked and the other three shook their heads
"Don't forget to take your tablet though" Joonmyun said and Yixing grumbled something in reply, making his way over to where he kept his tablets. 

He knew that everyone was just watching him all the time to make sure he didn't injure himself even more (or so he thought) but Yixing didn't want this. He didn't deserve the care they were giving him when he knew that sooner of later, Yunho was going to make him throw it back in their faces... 


Have you guys seen the gif's that are coming out from EXO's concert?

Have you guys seen the freaking gif's for the choreo to My Lady? 

LOOK AT IT!! LOOK AT THOSE S!! HOLY COW!! *_* 

....

Yeah 

...

That didn't just happen

....

I really like writing the bit with Kris and Kyungsoo, especially with the reactions of the others!

We're getting closer to the chapter I'm most excited about!! *skips around happily* 

Until then!!!