Nighttime visitor

Snatched

Kyungsoo dreamnt of the incident that happened earlier on that night. If the mole was amongst them... who the hell could it be? Like seriously! The mole was doing a pretty good freaking job of staying undiscovered amongst the group! 

"What~?" he whined when he felt someone shake him 
"Move up" Jongin whispered as Kyungsoo opened his eyes 
"What?" 
"Move up. The matress thing deflated again" Jongin replied and didn't give Kyungsoo time to move up before he scooted in himself. 

"Sure, come on in" Kyungsoo said and scooted up whilst Jongin sighed 
"Whatever it's my bed anyway" he muttered before frowning 
"When the heck are you going to give me my bed back anyway?". 

That's a good point!

Kyungsoo was feeling much better now. Since his cold and having an allergic reaction incident, he was completely fine! He didn't need to sleep in Jongin's bed anymore yet nobody told him to move. So he just kind of stayed... 

"If you want it so bad I'll sleep on the floor" he muttered and got up before Jongin grabbed his arm and pulled him back down 
"I'll never hear the last of it from Yixing if I let you do that. Just stay here" and with that that turned away to go to sleep whilst Kyungsoo sighed and tried to sleep himself. 

~

"Stop moving" Jongin mumbled as Kyungsoo huffed 
"It's not my fault you take up half the freaking bed sprawled out like a starfish!" he replied and turned over once again. Except this time as he turned, he hadn't realised just how close to the edge of the bed he was and almost fell out if it wasn't for Jongin wrapping his arms around Kyungsoo's waist and quickly pulling him back in. 

"Go to sleep" he said and let go of Kyungsoo, turning over and very quickly could be heard snoring once again. Kyungsoo laid there for a moment trying to compose himself as his heart continued to beat quickly. Why was he feeling like this all of a sudden?

~

Waking up the next morning Kyungsoo had almost forgotten about what happened with Jongin. Almost. 

It was quite a surprise for a him when he opened his eyes and found himself face to face with a sleeping Jongin. In fact it surprised him that much that he could do nothing but leap out of the bed in shock and lose his footing, falling straight to the floor. 

"Quiet" Jongin groaned and turned over, not waking up once. Deciding this was the moment to leave Kyungsoo quickly scurried to the door but paused when he saw the matress on the floor, the matress hadn't deflated at all! Jongin lied to him about that? Why would he do that? Whatever! Kyungsoo could ask him that later he just had to get out of the room! 

"You alright?" Joonmyun asked when he saw Kyungsoo back out of the bedroom 
"Y-yes! Yes! Perfectly fine! I-I just want to go take a shower that's all" he replied and started making his way to the bathroom 
"You'll have to wait, Tao's in there" Kris said and with that Kyungsoo turned back around and took a seat at the table where Joonmyun handed him some breakfast. 

"Can someone hand me my clothes? They're in my bedroom" Tao called from the bathroom 
"I got it" Kris muttered and quickly walked away, Joonmyun and Kyungsoo watching them. 

"Has he always been like that with Tao?" Kyungsoo asked
"Well they've known each other for a long time now... I would tell you but it's not my story to tell" Joonmyun replied, taking a seat across from Kyungsoo 
"Tell me how you met the two of them then" Kyungsoo said making Joonmyun laugh. 

"Nosy little bugger aren't you?" he asked and Kyungsoo blushed 
"In any case though, I met Kris and Tao when I was just about to start university" he added 
"You dropped out of university to join those two?" Kyungsoo asked, gawking as Joonmyun sat there nodding his head. 

"Hear me out though. Throughout my whole life until then, I hated it. I grew up in a care home because my mum couldn't cope and my dad walked out on us. I hated everyone and everything when I first joined. I was a nightmare and nearly strayed into the wrong crowd of people" he began 
"What stopped you?" Kyungsoo asked 
"Jongin. He arrived about seven months after I did. He looked so lost and scared and I don't know I just... I felt compelled to look after him. Take him under my wings and make him feel welcome so he didn't feel what I felt when I first arrived" Joonmyun replied and this surprised Kyungsoo. 

He coudn't imagine Jongin looking like a lost and scared child... 
"Suprising right?" Joonmyun asked 
"Very" Kyungsoo replied making Joonmyun smile. He wasn't finished with his story just yet though. 

"Slowly things got better... but I became so bored. It was the same routine of getting up, going to school, studying my off and coming home. I wanted to do things with my life. When Kris and Tao offered this to me... it was bizzare yes but I couldn't turn it down" he said 
"How did Jongin join you three then?" Kyungsoo asked 
"Found out I was leaving and begged me to take him. Yixing wasn't exactly happy because of how young Jongin was compared to us but I couldn't just leave him there" Joonmyun said before Baekhyun came out of his room and Kris rejoined them.

"You can go up for refills if you want" Joonmyun muttered and got up from the table and left Kyungsoo there. Joonmyun's story surprised him a lot. He couldn't imagine a Joonmyun who hated everyone and nearly stumbled into the wrong crowd. He couldn't even imagine a young Jongin begging Joonmyun to take him along because he didn't want to be left there alone. 

Guess he learnt something new about people everyday... 


*gasps* 

Double update?!? 

I haven't done one of these in ages!! D: 

Before I leave, some parting words about the mole; 

You guys have so far been suspecting Sehun and Yixing as the mole. Understandable yes but you should consider every other member. Perhaps the stories into their pasts are lies or not quite what we think... 

It seems logical that the mole is from the gang. They have first hand information ready to hand to Yunho and the others. Yes Yunho wouldn't have hurt the mole during the ambush but there could have been the chance of the mole being hurt in the conflict as a result of contact with the police. Last chapter I mentioned injuries that Sehun, Joonmyun, Baekhyun and Tao had. I left out Kris and Jongin *shrugs shoulders* why didn't they get injured? Did they have injuries in the first place? 

Then outside of the group. Maybe it's Chanyeol. Maybe it's not. He's always determined to get information out of Baekhyun. As a concerned friend perhaps? In chapter 15 he asked Baekhyun to sit down and tell him everything that was worrying him. We don't know what Baekhyun told him and how much. Could Chanyeol have gone and told Yunho? Does he seem like the type of person to cower? *shrugs shoulders* I'm just trying to play with you here...  

Until the next chapter!!