Ambush

Snatched

For the past half an hour Kyungsoo watched as Yixing paced up and down the living room and in and out of rooms in his apartment. The two were to stay there whilst the others went out to complete the trade with the people from Africa. Kyungsoo wasn't really bothered about it, after all they did kidnap him and are technically holding him hostage... if you call it that, he was intrigued by how Yixing hadn't sat down once since the group had left. 

"Are you always like this?" he asked snapping Yixing out of his thoughts 
"All the time. Jongin and Sehun are still young after all so even though the others are there for them I always worry that something is going to happen" he replied 
"If you worry so much, why don't you stop them?" Kyungsoo asked as Yixing finally sat down next to him. 

"You don't think I've tried?" was his reply and the two sat in silence before Yixing spoke up again 
"Elaborate on why you ran away from home. You said it was because your parents are too controlling of you... just how controlling are they?" and gave Kyungsoo time to think before he finally answered. 

"My parents are rich... stinking rich! Like they're one of those people who started of small and made it big. Because of this they thought they could do the exact same thing for me and my brother. My brother they had no trouble with. He exceeds in school, goes to a top university and has been dating the same girl for more than four years now! I struggle in school and can't keep a girl for more than a week and they become controlling. They tried to force me to do stuff I didn't want to to... it scared me and I couldn't handle it anymore. I ran away". 

"Didn't you ever try to talk to your parents?" Yixing asked making Kyungsoo scoff 
"They wouldn't have listened to me no matter how much I tried" he replied 
"So you ran away? Without a warning or anything like that?" Yixing asked 
"Fear makes you do very silly things Yixing" Kyungsoo replied and the two sat in silence.  

~

It didn't take long for Yixing to start pacing up and down again. This time it was fast approaching an hour since the group had left and even Kyungsoo now had taken up the habbit of looking at the clock every so often. 

"If you're not with these lot out doing whatever it is they do... how did you come to know them? You're Chinese like Kris and Tao and yet you're far away from home right" Kyungsoo asked hoping that by having Yixing tell him about his past, it would take their minds off of things for a while. 

"When I was fifteen... my parents and I moved from China to Korea. Sort of like a promotion for my dad" Yixing began and once again sat down next to Kyungsoo. 

"I didn't want to go. That meant having to start over in a country away from our friends and family in a completely different country with a different culture and language. Me and my dad... we haven't spoken to each other in a while now... he always pushed me to do stuff I didn't want to do. When it came to university and making a life of myself I wanted to get as far away from him as possible" but before he could continued, the door slammed opened with a few of the group running inside. 

"What the hell happened?" Yixing asked, leaping up from his seat and gasping when he saw Baekhyun's nose bleeding 
"Kyungsoo go get the medical stuff" he said as Jongin and Sehun ran in carrying Tao with them. 

"How many are back so far?" Sehun asked 
"We're just missing Joonmyun and Kris... Kyungsoo will you get the stuff!" Yixing exclaimed 
"I don't know where it is!" Kyungsoo replied before Jongin handed him Tao and went to get it himself.

Taking a look at Tao, Kyungsoo's eyes widened when he saw Tao covered in bruises with a blood lip 
"What happened to him?" he asked Sehun as the two of them laid Tao down on the sofa and Joonmyun and Kris came running in. 

"Right you two, what the hell happened?" Yixing asked angrily, starting on Baekhyun whilst Jongin handed some stuff to Kyungsoo to apply to Tao's bruises 
"We got found out that's what" Joonmyun replied, wincing when Yixing placed a flannel on the bruise on his cheek. 

"Not found out. Ambushed. Not only by Yunho but also by the ing police!" Kris shouted 
"H-how?" Yixing asked 
"Well the mole managed to slip between us and tell Yunho what was going on. As for the police finding out I'm accussing that guy" Kris replied pointing a finger towards Baekhyun. 

"Me? Why me?" he asked 
"Because you're the one whose friends with the ing police guy!" Kris replied 
"Doesn't mean I tell him everything to do with us! Even if I did he wouldn't go tell his boss or anything" Baekhyun shouted as Yixing continued to see if everyone else was alright and Jongin and Sehun helped Kyungsoo take care of Tao. 

"And you know that for a fact?" Kris asked 
"Yes! Chanyeol is my best friend he would never do such a thing like this!" Baekhyun replied 
"Well then how did they find out?" Kris asked.

"I don't know, they probably have records of all things going on or something" 
"Liar! You obviously told him! Now not only did we it up b-" 

"STOP IT!" Kyungsoo shouted jumping up as everyone stared him 
"Stop arguing! I know you're pissed off right now but take a look around you! Baekhyun's nose is bleeding, Sehun is scratched up, Joonmyun is bruised and Tao looks as though he's been dragged down the street tied to the back of a car! Put your arguing to the side for a minute and actually take care of your friends instead of being a controlling and terrifying bastard!" he shouted. 

Silence ensued the room and everyone was waiting for Kris to snap. Nobody had ever shouted at him like that. Let alone call him a bastard! Instead of snapping at Kyungsoo though, he turned towards Baekhyun and muttered an apology. 

"And you" he said pointing to Kyungsoo 
"Just... just get out of my sight for the rest of the evening" and with that Kyungsoo ran into the room he shared with Jongin, slamming it shut and leaning against it, afraid that Kris was going to change his mind any second and barge into the room. He was terrified that Kris was going to kill him! 

For the first time since he ran away from home, he actually wanted to go back... 


I actually had a lot of fun writing this chapter... is that wrong seeing as this chapter is not exactly pleasant? 

Soon these chapters are just going to be ship developments. I think that even though it's an ot12 story, it won't involve every pairing getting together... maybe... possibly... I haven't decided yet. 

It also may take a while for me to update... possibly on Friday... school and stuff like that -_- so please bare with me for the next update!

Until then!!