Stand up

Snatched

"It's not that big... but it's really the only room we had to give you" Yixing said opening the door to the room and letting Kyungsoo in to have a look for himself. 

The room, Kyungsoo realised, was the room that Kris had shut him in on his first day in the house after his meltdown. The room was kind of small, but Kyungsoo didn't really mind. Besides, was he really going to complain about the size around Kris? 

"No really it's fine!" he replied, turning to face Yixing and Tao with a smile 
"Baekhyun also has a spare chest of drawers lying around somewhere so we can give you that to put your clothes in there" Tao said 
"N-no really! I'm just fine with keeping my clothes in a pile on the floor or in my bag! It's enough that you're giving me this room in the first place!" Kyungsoo said. 

It was weird. When he first arrived everyone was so wary of him and always kept an eye on him, thinking he was the enemy. Now? They were treating him as if he was a part of the gang. Like he belonged! 

"Come on, let's go get your bed built" Yixing said and with a nod, Kyungsoo followed the two of them back out into the living room. 

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wd72F3eKwds song seems relevant for this part, especially the lyrics)

Things were finally looking up for Luhan! 

Since the day that Sehun had helped him out, the bullying and taunting had decreased by a huge amount! Sure there was the occasional comment here and glares and whispers from various students, but Luhan was a lot happier than he had been since first arriving in Korea. 

Now people left him to it, now they started to slowly treat him like any other student in the school. He even made a new friend! Very slowly, things were becoming just that tiny bit better for him! 

"No friend of yours today?" someone asked 
"Suddenly feeling confident because he's not around to scare you?" Luhan replied and watched as the person raised an eyebrow before smirking 
"Oh so now you're getting gobby huh?" they asked making Luhan sigh. Were they seriously going to start this now? 

"Does it look like I'm being gobby?" Luhan asked, trying to sound brave. He wanted to show these people that he wasn't afraid of them anymore! He knew he could stand up to them and needed to have the confidence within him to show that he could stand up for himself. He was tired of being the kid that everyone pushed around for no reason! He was fed up and wanted to show other people that he was! He was hoping that somewhere Sehun knew Luhan was trying his best and finally standing up for himself. 

"Oh wow. Just because he gets one guy to come and help him he suddenly thinks he's the bee's knees" another person said and once again, Luhan found himself being crowded by a bunch of idiots from school. Were they seriously going to attempt to start on him again? 

"Why are you always targeting me? I haven't done anything to you guys!" Luhan exclaimed and slowly started to back away from the others as one of them grinned 
"Wow, you quickly became a little wimp didn't you?" they asked and the others around them began to laugh. 

"Look at you Lulu, you're so weak. You think that just because that guy saved you the last time we would leave you alone? You're an easy target. We know that you'll sit there and take it. Don't think that you're all superior just because you got some guy to help you out once" and Luhan could feel himself cower away. Once against it felt as though they were going to win and Luhan was going to go back down the pecking order into the place he found himself originally. 

Come on Luhan you're not weak show people you're stronger than them!... If you stand up for yourself you'll enjoy yourself a lot more... 

"I'm not the weak one here" Luhan began, finding his voice once again 
"You're the weak ones. By picking on me and others in the school, you're just doing that to make yourselves feel better aren't you? By bullying others you're trying to make yourselves look like the big dogs. In reality you're not. You're the weak one's here. I'm fed up of you guys bullying me and I don't want my year in Korea being spent with you guys ruining it for me! I don't care with what you do to me now! I'm fed up and I'm not going to let your guys push me around any longer!". 

Silence had consumed them. Everyone was shocked. Even Luhan himself! He had never really spoken up like this before. Which is what terrified him. What were there reactions going to be after Luhan had spoken back to them like this? 

"Let's go" one of them finally piped up, making Luhan's heart skip a beat. Had they really just said that? 

"He's not worth our time anyway" and with that walked away, leaving a very stunned Luhan there in his place. He had just successfully stood up to his bullies! He was able to do what Sehun wanted him to do! Letting it sink in, a huge grin had spread across Luhan's face before he started jumping up and down on the spot. 

Quickly realising where he was, Luhan's celebration came to an abrupt stop before he skipped happily down the road. Sehun watching him from his hiding place as a smile graced his lips...


Hey guys :) 

How are you? 

Sorry if this chapter . Right now I have a God awful headache and as I'm writing my eyes are closing on me. I feel like such crap right now! D: 

The beginning of the chapter with the three of them setting up Kyungsoo's room will carry on into the next chapter. 

Also, I've written a blog post here to explain some stuff which I'd appreciate you guys looking at; http://www.asianfanfics.com/blog/view/860633 please tell me if you can't read it though! I think something is going on with it and I'm just here like "What the hell?" so tell me if you can't access the post! 

Until the next chapter!