The end

Snatched

Well that's it guys, Snatched is officially over... man... it's going to feel so freaking weird ending this! 

I hoped you guys enjoyed this! And I'm getting a feeling from previous comments that perhaps you're unsure of the relationship status of each pairing, am I correct? Well in case you're confused, here is a rundown of their relationships as Snatched comes to an end; 

Taoris- They're together. Definitely. As Baekhyun stated in his letter, they're going back to China. Kris will still be with Tao, however he'll probably need to be extremely careful. He's on the run and if anyone gets a lead, there could be a huge manhunt for him not only in Korea but also in China. 

Kaisoo- Need I point out the last chapter? Oh yeah. They're together. The future is uncertain for them as they flee and leave everything behind. But they have each other, that's all that matters for them I guess. 

Baekyeol- The feelings are there for them. From what I written... they know the feelings for each are there and they realise how much they both mean to each other. As for if they're together, well I guess they've both got to realise and well, I'll leave that up to you. 

Hunhan- I'd say early stages. Again going back to Baekhyun's letter in chapter 48; Sehun is spending quite a lot of time with Luhan now. If I was to write about their relationship obviously it would be slow and progressive and obviously they wouldn't rush into things because Luhan in this is so much younger than Sehun. Obviously they would take their time because of the and everything. 

Xiuchen- I'm an idiot... I apologise to Xiuchen shippers out there who were expecting these two but... Let's just say I got to chapter 44 and literally went "Oh sh*t" so to Xiuchen shippers; I am so freaking sorry! Please forgive me! *bows down for forgiveness* 

Sulay- Now this one... I love where I left it with the two of them in the last chapter. I absolutely love it. Obviously they have feelings for each other. After Yixing pushed Joonmyun away in chapter 37 you could tell the two had feelings for each other and they were still there. Heck in the last chapter Joonmyun was there waiting for him! The way I left it, it shows that perhaps there is something there for them in the future. Perhaps they are able to put things behind them, start anew. The possibilities are endless! 

So yeah... 

Also, my new story! It's a Baekyeol fic called A guy named Chanyeol <-- there's the link, click on it... I know you want to. However, I may not update straight away; I have a Hunhan fic to attend to and I need to research around the topic this story will inevitably be based on if I can get it correct and I want it to be as accurate as possible. 

Besides that, thank you so much to everyone who subscribed, read, upvoted and commented on this. This is by far one of my favorite fics I've written so far and I'm so proud of the outcome of it. 

Once again thank you and I hope to see you in other stories. 

Until the next time!!