Undeserving

Snatched

Chanyeol was anxious. Very anxious for that matter. 

The last time he had come out to meet Baekhyun, he was instead met by some guy called Tao coming to tell him that Baekhyun was ill and wouldn't be able to meet him. He was going to be fine and Chanyeol should worry. 

How could Chanyeol not worry? 

His best friend was ill and Chanyeol couldn't visit him to check for himself if everything was fine. How was he just meant to sit there, relax and believe that Tao guy when he said everything was to be okay? Let's just say, it was a relief when Chanyeol looked up and saw his best friend make his way into the bar. 

"You alright?" Chanyeol asked, leaping out of his seat and not giving Baekhyun a chance to answer before he pulled him into a hug 
"Chanyeol, let go" Baekhyun said when Chanyeol began to squueze him into the hug 
"Chanyeol" he whined and sighed in relief when Chanyeol let him go, before he began checking Baekhyun over. 

"What are you doing?" Baekhyun asked 
"Well this Tao guy came to tell me you were ill. I wanted to come check up on you but he wouldn't tell me where you were" Chanyeol replied before Baekhyun took his hands away from his face and led him over to the table so they could sit down. 

"You can relax now. I'm fine! I'm feeling better now" Baekhyun said 
"I was worried about you, I have the right to not relax" Chanyeol replied 
"Why were you worried about me?"
"You're my best friend! We've known each other for years! I've always worried about you ever since you started doing your stuff and recently because you were so close to breaking down!" Chanyeol explained making Baekhyun sigh. 

"You shouldn't have to worry so much about me. I don't deserve it the way I treat you sometimes" he muttered 
"But I do Baekhyun! I do it because I care for you. I worry about you because I care for you!" Chanyeol replied taking Baekhyun's hand in his making the latter's eyes widen. Chanyeol had never done something like this before. 

"Yeah you've acted like a complete in the past who hasn't really thought a lot about his actions, but I haven't ditched you once because I care about you so much and I hope that one day you'll just ditch the others and just go back to being the Baekhyun I knew before everything went so wrong in your life!" he added and slowly bought Baekhyun's hand up to his lips before he placed a light kiss on it. 

Baekhyun didn't really know how to react to this. Chanyeol had never really said these things to him before. Let alone kiss his hand like that. How was he suppose to react? Saying that though, a smile had slowly graced his lips and he found himself entwining his fingers with Chanyeol's, the two of them sat there like that for a while. Not saying anything to each other because nothing had to be said. 

~

"I can get that for you" Joonmyun said as he bent down to pick up the cup Yixing had dropped 
"You really didn't have to do that" Yixing said as Joonmyun poured him a drink 
"You're injured. I just did it so you didn't hurt yourself any further" he replied, handing Yixing the drink and pointing him over to the direction of the living room so he would sit and rest. 

"I don't deserve all of this. Everyone running after me" Yixing said 
"But you do!" Joonmyun replied and frowned when Yixing shook his head 
"Yixing, you do. You're always running around after us. It's about time we did the same for you" he said and nudged Yixing so he would just go sit down and rest. 

"I really don't deserve this" he muttered quietly as he took a seat, Jongin catching what he said and frowning. Why was Yixing so adamant on not letting the others run around and take care of him for once?

~

"I'm late, I'm late" Chanyeol muttered dodging his way around people as he ran back to the station. His lunch break with Baekhyun kind of overan when he told Minseok he would be back after his hour was up. 

This hadn't been the first time that Chanyeol had been late from his lunch break. It was had happened on two other occassions and Minseok just let it go those times because Chanyeol was his friend and a damn hardworking co-worker. But if Chanyeol knew Minseok well enough, he would know that Minseok patience would wear thin with him eventually and Chanyeol had reason to believe that today was finally going to be the day. 

"Where the hell have you been? You're almost half an hour late!" Minseok exclaimed when he saw Chanyeol stop and catch him breath 
"I know, I'm sorry" he began pausing as he panted 
"I overan" he finished as Minseok rolled his eyes. 

"Just as you did the two previous times. Come on Park pull yourself together!" he said and Chanyeol nodded
"I'm sorry Minseok it wont happen again" he replied 
"Enough of that now though, come on we've got a case to go and check out" Minseok said as Chanyeol quickly gathered his stuff together and the two of them quickly made their way out of the station, into Minseok's car. 

Chanyeol had no idea where they were going. For some reason though, he had a weird feeling in his stomach that for one reason or another it was in someway connected to Baekhyun. He just hoped that didn't turn out to be the case...


Ooooo!! 

What is this case? Well it'll be explained next chapter won't it?

If the scene with Baekhyun and Chanyeol was fluffy... I regret nothing.... 

I think you guys will like the next chapter... it all depends really... 

Until then!!